Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Skybet will have been hammered tonight on Barca and request a bets. Messi, Suarez, Cavani and Neymar all scoring. Busquets, Verratti, Matuidi all booked and many others. Booking points galore, goals galore and all the players you'd expect picking up the goals and cards. 

I won 2 RAB's, both at 12/1 and I'm quite disappointed I wasn't bolder in my selections!

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Disgrace.

They ****ed me last year, never bet with BV. Had West Ham to beat City at home for £700, I'd just made the account and hadn't verified myself so they didn't allow me to cash out despite being offered £500+ which I'd have taken.

46 minutes ago, MarkDeVirus said:

Just found the worst bet of the season. Wolves to beat Rotherham at home is 2/5. I know Rotherham are League One bound but Wolves have the worst home record in the division. Horrendous odds.

Rotherham have one away point all season though.

14 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Skybet will have been hammered tonight on Barca and request a bets. Messi, Suarez, Cavani and Neymar all scoring. Busquets, Verratti, Matuidi all booked and many others. Booking points galore, goals galore and all the players you'd expect picking up the goals and cards. 

I won 2 RAB's, both at 12/1 and I'm quite disappointed I wasn't bolder in my selections!

Neymar taking that second penalty and not letting Messi have it  screwed me over on mine i had messi 2 or more, 4 or more corners each, and Verratti to get booked tenner at 28/1!

22 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Neymar taking that second penalty and not letting Messi have it  screwed me over on mine i had messi 2 or more, 4 or more corners each, and Verratti to get booked tenner at 28/1!

I had Suarez to score, over 2.5, 4+ corners each and 20+ booking points each at 12/1 and Messi to score, Barca win, 4+ corners each and 20+ booking points each at 12/1. 

I've seen people winning RABs at 100/1, 80/1 28/1, 33/1 just loads of them winning all over Twitter. 

43 minutes ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

I had Suarez to score, over 2.5, 4+ corners each and 20+ booking points each at 12/1 and Messi to score, Barca win, 4+ corners each and 20+ booking points each at 12/1. 

I've seen people winning RABs at 100/1, 80/1 28/1, 33/1 just loads of them winning all over Twitter. 

Skybet are saying they had over 4000 winning RAB's there biggest ever! was a crazy game i must admit had everything, which is great for RABs

I can't believe how difficult it is picking teams from Championship to National League for bets,  I mean look at Doncaster and Plymouth- top two in league two yet Doncaster us 13th in recent form table and Plymouth is even more lower.  It used to be relatively easy to choose teams based on their positions and recent form (winning bets is another story though!) which was the case when I left in November for travelling.  What hell has changed when I was away? 

Must thank the tabloids for drumming up interest in Mancini, Pearson, Hodgson et al, making Shakey's odds very worthwhile

Had £85 on at 16/1, I imagine FT must have collectively made a very nice profit on the market :thumbup: