Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

****ing VAR at Wolves has ruined my £100 BTTS return

I needed Hull to score in a 8 fold btts for £190 and another btts for £180 let down by 1 goal as well then Bayern not scoring let me down on another lol always 1 bastard variable 

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sky Bet bagging loads including myself on Accafreeze. No longer allowed to use it from Monday. Great feature... unless you actually have the gall to win money using it. Nobheads.

You've been restricted, or just that feature? 

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sky Bet bagging loads including myself on Accafreeze. No longer allowed to use it from Monday. Great feature... unless you actually have the gall to win money using it. Nobheads.

Lot of people been taking advantage of it isn't there lol

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

You've been restricted, or just that feature? 

From Monday they're taking that feature away from me so they say.

5 hours ago, filbertway said:

Lot of people been taking advantage of it isn't there lol

To be honest I knew they would, it's complete insanity from them, they're literally giving money away but I think I'm more annoyed that I've got on it relatively late. Only been doing it a couple of weeks and they've got me already.

I had an absolute sickener on it last night. Went for PAS Giannina at AEK Athens at 19/1, they went behind, then 1-2 up, I go to freeze - they've taken the Greek league off. Everything else has sailed in too. Livid.

I'm banned from it from Monday.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

From Monday they're taking that feature away from me so they say.

To be honest I knew they would, it's complete insanity from them, they're literally giving money away but I think I'm more annoyed that I've got on it relatively late. Only been doing it a couple of weeks and they've got me already.

I had an absolute sickener on it last night. Went for PAS Giannina at AEK Athens at 19/1, they went behind, then 1-2 up, I go to freeze - they've taken the Greek league off. Everything else has sailed in too. Livid.

I'm banned from it from Monday.

So is the tactic to go for an outsider on one leg and hope they take the lead? 

Edited by The Bear

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

So is the tactic to go for an outsider on one leg and hope they take the lead? 

Yep. I honestly don't see how you can lose in the long run. I'm something like £150 up from it and I've just been doing fivers, and I've not even been particularly lucky either - in-fact the ones I've won I've actually not even needed the freeze as they've gone onto win anyway. I've been let down by Chesterfield (1/5) and Panathinaikos (1/6) on other bets for another £400 or so.

It's a big loophole. I'm not surprised they've banned me from it but I thought it would take a bit longer. I had all sorts planned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yep. I honestly don't see how you can lose in the long run. I'm something like £150 up from it and I've just been doing fivers, and I've not even been particularly lucky either - in-fact the ones I've won I've actually not even needed the freeze as they've gone onto win anyway. I've been let down by Chesterfield (1/5) and Panathinaikos (1/6) on other bets for another £400 or so.

It's a big loophole. I'm not surprised they've banned me from it but I thought it would take a bit longer. I had all sorts planned.

Cheers. Any tips on what leagues to target for the outsiders? 

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Brighton fans were saying the same thing last night too actually. 

Have a look at teams concede early / teams that score early. 

But really it is just chance, look at a match where a team is 8/1+ and then load the Acca with odds on teams and hope it comes in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Cheers. Any tips on what leagues to target for the outsiders? 

Eerste Divisie must be a quite good one. I've not been doing it for long but the point for me is you're just being offered without any doubt a far superior price to what you should be getting. Take the AEK - PAS Giannina game again from the other night. Giannina were 5/1 to go 0-1 up, yet if they took the lead at any point you could freeze them as a winner at 19/1. So you're being offered 19/1 on something that is actually shorter than 5/1 (as they can go behind and go ahead, which they did as it happens).

Honestly doing this - you'd be surprised how many high odds sides actually do go ahead. Crazy odds being offered. I genuinely find the harder bit to be picking the other four teams.

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Anyone playing Southampton! They concede so many early goals. 

Ipswich must be even better.

• Like 1