Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crappy Leicester Teams

I dont ever remember Steve Corica being that bad or steve agnew for that matter, and even tho ormonroyd was quite possibly the most ugly person known to man he still chipped in with some vital goals and was always good to have around when laying off for joachim

I dont ever remember Steve Corica being that bad or steve agnew for that matter, and even tho ormonroyd was quite possibly the most ugly person known to man he still chipped in with some vital goals and was always good to have around when laying off for joachim

It wasn't a bad side I was doing it was more of a personal cult hero team!!

Explanation on the other thread for best XI

Corica was a very good player in fits and starts, Agnew was very very mediocre.

GK - Kalac (although I disliked Gavin Ward and to a lesser extent Rab)

DR - John Curtis

DC - Brian Carey

DC - Nicky Mohan

DL - Nicky Platanaeur

MR - Michael Trotter

MC - Junior Lewis

MC - Lee Marshall

ML - Lee Philpott

FC - Ashley Ward

FC - Nathan Blake

Notable mentions for Franck Rolling, Mark Blake, Alan Rogers etc.

Funny how 'all time' crappiness seems to be interpreted as 'last decade' crappiness.

If you really want to know the worst eleven ever put out as a Leicester side here it is:

1. E. Smith

2. F. Burdett

3. E. Johnson

4. W.Johnson

5. F. Gardner

6. H. Johnson

7. B. Lewitt

8. A West

9. F. Bromwich

10. A. Ashby

11. S. Dingley

Strongly doubt if any of 'em would make a Foxes Talk 'jumpers for goalposts' kick about...

Funny how 'all time' crappiness seems to be interpreted as 'last decade' crappiness.

If you really want to know the worst eleven ever put out as a Leicester side here it is:

1. E. Smith

2. F. Burdett

3. E. Johnson

4. W.Johnson

5. F. Gardner

6. H. Johnson

7. B. Lewitt

8. A West

9. F. Bromwich

10. A. Ashby

11. S. Dingley

Strongly doubt if any of 'em would make a Foxes Talk 'jumpers for goalposts' kick about...

Wasn't this the team for one of Leicester's first even games back in 1884? :blink:

Edit: It was the team for the first ever Leicester game in 1884, Leicester winning 5-0

In my lifetime of supporting City...

GK - Kalac

DR - John Curtis

DC - Steve Howey

DC - Nikos Dabizas

DL - Chris Makin

MC - Momo Sylla

MC - Junior Lewis

MC - Lee Marshall

FC - Ade Akinbadbuy

FC - Mark de Vries

FC - Nathan Blake

Had to put 3 up top , none of those could get out of being so shit.

Wasn't this the team for one of Leicester's first even games back in 1884? :blink:

Edit: It was the team for the first ever Leicester game in 1884, Leicester winning 5-0

You're a scholar and an acrobat Flemmish. The thrashing was meted out to a local outfit who might be considered the Real Madrid of their day. So next time you take a trip through the dark industrial hinterland of Leicester...

...whisper the words 'Syston Fosse' with awe.

These topics always make me laugh! Kisnorbo would have probably been in everyones team a month back for a start.

My main list of criticisms though:

Jordan Stewart should be nowhere near the list.

Benjamin is a far far worse player than Akinbiyi could ever be.

Steve Corica was a legend.

Anyone including Impey is being incredibly harsh (makin, curtis, marshall (lee, obviously not Ian) all far worse)

Archived