Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

David Pleat

Can't stand the fool. First ITV had the moronic Big Ron, now they've got the inept Pleat along with the clown duo of Ally McCoist and Andy Townsend. What a shocking line up, I dread to think what their world cup coverage will be like.

ITV had the legendary Brian Moore and Bob Wilson on their team not too long ago, and now they've got a circus act. <_<

The only decent commentators are on Match of the Day.

Any other football program is a joke.

The clowns that ryme every sentance do my head the most, mainly the tossers on ITV.

Also the championship at night and they play stupid animal games, its hard to beleave they get away with such drivvle.

ha ha - I was thinking that . I tend to ignore commentators as I don't need someone to tell me what I can see for myself but I found myself listening to some of his "analysis" - vapid drivel

The word vapid simply is not used enough round here.

I bet most people on think you meant 'quick' drivel :P

ITV can't do football it's that simple when they did The Premiership it was the most boring program ever and you could hardly watch it even though it's the same football as MOTD shows the difference is amazing!!

as for David Pleat, what an ar5e the bloke his the way he gets every players name wrong makes me shout at the tv!!!

I often wonder who the hell is in charge of ITV Sport, they must have the intelligence of a monkey to still hire Pleat as commentator and be responsible for programs such as The Premiership and The Championship.

I often wonder who the hell is in charge of ITV Sport, they must have the intelligence of a monkey to still hire Pleat as commentator and be responsible for programs such as The Premiership and The Championship.

The breaks for adverts annoy me even more. That is why MOTD is so much better than premiership used to be. Also MOTD has quality pundits, who used to be outstanding players for their respective clubs(Gary Lineker, Hansen and Lawro not ray stubbs lol), whereas ITV have andy townsend, hes not too bad but that other guy that does the championship is a fool, cant think of his name though :blush:

The breaks for adverts annoy me even more. That is why MOTD is so much better than premiership used to be. Also MOTD has quality pundits, who used to be outstanding players for their respective clubs(Gary Lineker, Hansen and Lawro not ray stubbs lol), whereas ITV have andy townsend, hes not too bad but that other guy that does the championship is a fool, cant think of his name though :blush:

Matt Smith ain it??? Used to be on BBC....?

Matt Smith ain it??? Used to be on BBC....?

His face annoys me, as does Ned "Boring" Boulting. The Championship is a poor program with the commentators continuously jackin' off over the top 2-3 and not caring or giving coverage to the bottom half unless they are playing one of the top 2-3.

Gabby Logan is virtually ITV sports only saving grace :thumbup:

Archived