Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

WE WILL NOT BE SIGNING ANY PLAYER WHO IS PLAYING IN THIS SUMMERS WORLD CUP!! SO DONT SUGGEST IT!!!

What about players that would otherwise seem like a fair enough name to bring up, like Birchall? A young winger sounds just the thing, had a decent season at Port Vale I think so the kind of player who might be known about anyway, or is it more on principle that they'll be after a bit more cash because hes been there?

What about players that would otherwise seem like a fair enough name to bring up, like Birchall? A young winger sounds just the thing, had a decent season at Port Vale I think so the kind of player who might be known about anyway, or is it more on principle that they'll be after a bit more cash because hes been there?

Get your cock out of your inflatable World Cup doll you've got free from the petrol station. We have no money.

[steven McPhail is leaving barnsley on a free transfer i think e wud be a good signing he is only 21 and he was playing in the champions league with leeds just 5 years ago

21 :huh: , where the hell did you get that bit of wisdom from? without checking i can guarentee he is at least 25.

Brighton wingers release clauses

Leeds United are close to signing Brighton & Hove Albion winger Sebastien Carole on a free transfer.

Last season's beaten Championship play-off finalists have triggered a clause in Carole's contract which allows him to move for nothing.

Following Brighton's relegation to League One, the South Coast club are powerless to prevent the Frenchman leaving on a free.

Though he has 12 months remaining on his Withdean contract, he now seems likely to sign a two or three-year deal with The Whites.

Brighton boss Mark McGhee is disappointed with Carole's decision to join Leeds - against whom he scored at Elland Road last season.

"I am very disappointed," McGhee told The Argus. "We gave Seb the opportunity to come here and be part of the team.

"Regardless of that clause the decent thing for him to do would have been to stay, at least at the start of the season."

Seagulls chairman Dick Knight insists the clause had to be inserted into Carole's contract to ensure the exciting wide man moved to The Withdean Stadium from Monaco in the first place.

Knight said: "If that clause hadn't gone in then Seb's wages over the two years would have been higher and the signing-on fee would have been more, so it was a no-brainer.

"If we'd had to buy him on the open market he would have cost around £350,000.

"We fought hard to keep him, but the agent has persuaded Seb to go."

Carole's compatriot Alex Frutos has a similar clause in his Brighton contract, but Knight is hoping he can persuade the midfielder to sign a revised deal.

He added: "I'm in the process of making a new offer to Alex. We want to keep him and I'm reasonably confident."

Brighton wingers release clauses

Leeds United are close to signing Brighton & Hove Albion winger Sebastien Carole on a free transfer.

Last season's beaten Championship play-off finalists have triggered a clause in Carole's contract which allows him to move for nothing.

Following Brighton's relegation to League One, the South Coast club are powerless to prevent the Frenchman leaving on a free.

Though he has 12 months remaining on his Withdean contract, he now seems likely to sign a two or three-year deal with The Whites.

Brighton boss Mark McGhee is disappointed with Carole's decision to join Leeds - against whom he scored at Elland Road last season.

"I am very disappointed," McGhee told The Argus. "We gave Seb the opportunity to come here and be part of the team.

"Regardless of that clause the decent thing for him to do would have been to stay, at least at the start of the season."

Seagulls chairman Dick Knight insists the clause had to be inserted into Carole's contract to ensure the exciting wide man moved to The Withdean Stadium from Monaco in the first place.

Knight said: "If that clause hadn't gone in then Seb's wages over the two years would have been higher and the signing-on fee would have been more, so it was a no-brainer.

"If we'd had to buy him on the open market he would have cost around £350,000.

"We fought hard to keep him, but the agent has persuaded Seb to go."

Carole's compatriot Alex Frutos has a similar clause in his Brighton contract, but Knight is hoping he can persuade the midfielder to sign a revised deal.

He added: "I'm in the process of making a new offer to Alex. We want to keep him and I'm reasonably confident."

There is no reason why Kelly shouldn't have tried to sign both of these lads. They would have been perfect for us.

There is no reason why Kelly shouldn't have tried to sign both of these lads. They would have been perfect for us.

I can't see Carole improving Leeds but he certainly would us. Perhaps they are not hungry enough, or a lovely size. <_< Dissapointing that we've let one slip there, opting for Josh Low instead.

I can't see Carole improving Leeds but he certainly would us. Perhaps they are not hungry enough, or a lovely size. <_< Dissapointing that we've let one slip there, opting for Josh Low instead.

I suppose if the option was us or Leeds then they are likely to go to Leeds, but Frutos hasn't been linked with anyone and I think he's the better player. Let's get him in for the left wing and party.

I suppose if the option was us or Leeds then they are likely to go to Leeds, but Frutos hasn't been linked with anyone and I think he's the better player. Let's get him in for the left wing and party.

Just cos he hasn't been "linked", doesn't mean there isn't already a potential deal in place. I mean, I wasn't aware of Andy Johnson being "linked" with us this summer before the OS had him holding up a bloody Leicester shirt!

I hope there is something in that Alan Quinn rumour you heard.

Just cos he hasn't been "linked", doesn't mean there isn't already a potential deal in place. I mean, I wasn't aware of Andy Johnson being "linked" with us this summer before the OS had him holding up a bloody Leicester shirt!

COME ALL WITHOUT.....

Someone's probably done this one but what about Jamie Clapham, released from Brum? He's 30 years old & got bags of experience at Premier League & Championship level..

I think he would slot striaght into the left-back position.

Someone's probably done this one but what about Jamie Clapham, released from Brum? He's 30 years old & got bags of experience at Premier League & Championship level..

I think he would slot striaght into the left-back position.

Wages probably an issue - possibly fitness too.

Me too bud, infact i'll ask my mate why there hasn't been any further news on that. I think he did say it all depended on who Sheff Utd sign and from what I gather they haven't made many or any signings as of yet.

Me too bud, infact i'll ask my mate why there hasn't been any further news on that. I think he did say it all depended on who Sheff Utd sign and from what I gather they haven't made many or any signings as of yet.

Seriously we should offer them Hammond, de Vries and Sylla in exchange. That bloke collects strikers for a living and does a bit of managing on the side.

Archived