Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

If Rob Kelly were to manage three other teams he could then transfer all their good players here and get rid of dead wood by buying them for the other teams at over-inflated prices. This in turn guarantees the Championship and a place in Europe the season after. I've proved it works on Football Manager, it just needs someone with the cojones to try it out for real now...

lol you have to resort to cheating to succeed in Football Manager :ph34r::o:whistle:

Jay Tabb has been put on the transfer list at Brentford.

Jay Tabb transfer listed

Surley worth a bid?

Year he is just what we need, quality winger, and can put his foot in when needed, unlike most wingers (smith, sylla etc)

Midfield for next season should be

Hughes---Williams---Wesolowski---Tabb

Then all we need is a CM to back up those 2, maybe an experieced prem player who isnt needed by their club on a season long loan

Year he is just what we need, quality winger, and can put his foot in when needed, unlike most wingers (smith, sylla etc)

Midfield for next season should be

Hughes---Williams---Wesolowski---Tabb

Then all we need is a CM to back up those 2, maybe an experieced prem player who isnt needed by their club on a season long loan

parden me but i thought he was a middle of the park man..

Tuomas Happala - I know that we were interested in a loan for him earlier this season. Not sure if he wil be worth it. Maybe a good squad player but wages again an issue. (He plays in DMC/MC btw)

Tuomas Happala - I know that we were interested in a loan for him earlier this season. Not sure if he wil be worth it. Maybe a good squad player but wages again an issue. (He plays in DMC/MC btw)

he got injured in a trial game for us....

Get on the phone to Big Dunc I say.

What and say we're looking for a thug to replace Wise who did so much for the reputation of this club. If the day came I'd be asking for my money back, thank you very much.

What about Aki Rihilahti??? It says Palace have released him.

I've seen him play a few times and he doesnt look bad. And our midfield could do with bolstering. Not sure what his wage demands would be, but i cant imagine they would be that high, surely.

Hi guys, been away for a long time but managed to come back to this website.

I found this little link the other day that has some of the released players on it.

http://soccervoice.com/released06.htm

I'd love to see Dickov & Izzet back here, but I'd be dreaming. Pahars or Matt Jansen on a huge wage cut if they were to pass a medical I'd take the gamble on players like them.

Players I would be looking at would be;

Free

Forward Vincent Pericard

Keeper Andy Marshall

Defender Pablo Mills (ex Derby but when I've seen him he looked quality)

Winger Ritchie Partridge

Defender Adam Green

Midfield Graham Barrett

Defender Michael Dobson

Defender Maurice Ross

Defender Darren Kenton

Defender Darren Holloway

in that order.

My number 1 choice would have to be David Livermore of Millwall to do what Gudjonsson did. I think he is very underated & has a great engine.

Good point on Rihilahti though. I'd put money on it!

STAN LAZARIDIS

Would be a good addition to the left side of our midfield no???????

Getting on a bit now isnt he? Plus wasnt he injured for most of last season because i dont remember him doing a lot! Do we really want players like that?

how about any of these Millwall players who have been released.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=38...l+release+eight

Carl Asaba, Joe Healy, Carlos Fangueiro, Sammy Igoe, Trevor Robinson and Curtis Weston, Andy Marshall and Josh Simpson have all been released from The Den.

Jody Morris also looks likely leave if a new contract cannot be agreed, highly unlikely he will want 2 play in league1

Archived