Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

Jeffers would be ok but his wage demands will be too high and leave us nothing to get midfielders which is what we need

I really don't know about that, you can't keep failing at premier league level, and expect premier league wages throughout your carear.

Andy Robinson of Swansea, looked a class act today and has scored 18 goals this season. He's listed as a striker on the Swansea site but I'm sure he was playing a midfield role today.

And Sam Ricketts will solve our left back problem.

I wouldn't mind Bartlett here, Jeffers is a huge gamble in my eyes but one which could mean promotion if he get his arse into gear. Potentially he could tear this league's defences apart but more probably he wouldn't give a toss.

I think Norwich are well in for Johansson, which will be another quality player Leicester will have to play against next season.

Grant McCann looked impressive for Cheltenham today in midfield. His name rings a bell, have we been linked to him before?

He was a kid at West Ham, I think we may have been linked with him actually.

Has someone had a pop at the former name of this thread?

Andy Robinson of Swansea, looked a class act today and has scored 18 goals this season. He's listed as a striker on the Swansea site but I'm sure he was playing a midfield role today.

And Sam Ricketts will solve our left back problem.

Agree about Robinson. He had a corker yesterday. And he's only 22 apparently. He's got no hair but we don't care. Cult hero in the making. Get the cheque book out. Well, ok then, have a rummage around the back of the settee for a bit of loose change.

Is McCann left sided? I don't think I've ever seen him play. He's a NIR international though isn't he?

He is indeed a Norn Iron international.

On yesterday's evidence he wouldn't be out of place in our league.

He is indeed a Norn Iron international.

On yesterday's evidence he wouldn't be out of place in our league.

I expect some clubs will be looking at him then. Could be worth a shout.

I seen abit of Robinson in the final, he looked very good.

Did anyone see much of Juan Ugarte 2 seasons ago when he was at Wrexham? I think he didn't get on at Crewe & has been released. Look at these stats...

04-05 Wrexham Played 33(9) Scored 22 D1

05-06 Crewe 1(2) Scored 0 CH

He's 26, he ain't gonna cost much at all in wages & he's proved he can bang in the goals. Not sure what happened at Crewe mind.

Neil Danns from Colchester is out of contract. Good young hard working midfield player and scored 16 goals last season.

The problem with this is that there is a lot of interest from other Championship clubs and he is only 23 so compensation would still have to be paid to Colchester.

Great player tho, and would be an asset to our team

Danns is a good player although Ceefax reckons Birmingham have bid £500k following him rejecting a new contract offer at Colchester.

Andy Robinson would be a great signing but again would cost too much.

Lee Cook is still my number 1 target for next season.

Grant McCann looked impressive for Cheltenham today in midfield. His name rings a bell, have we been linked to him before?

I thought Grant McCann was really effective and would make the step up to the Championship no probs.

Dowie's first move at Charlton was to release two players

Chris Perry (defender) and Jay Bothroyd (striker).

I'm not posting these names because I think they're hot property, I'm looking to see if anyone thinks either of them would be useful - because I don't know.

Anyone know anything about them?

edit: just seen Perry is 33 already, so perhaps you can ignore him :P

we should try and get ryan smith back at city. even if its on loan. he looked sharp at times last year. perhaps a bit inconsistant though. could be worth adding to the squad though. we should go for bradley wright phillips as well

For next season we could do with a couple of players:

Goalkeeper - Stuart Taylor @ Aston Villa. Loaned him before and he was brilliant.

Left Back - Tony Capaldi @ Plymouth. I like him. Saw him at Walkers and he did a good job.

Midfielder - Marc Bircham @ QPR. I saw him at Walkers he scored a good goal. A hard tackler just the job.

:D

Guest Gist

For next season we could do with a couple of players:

Goalkeeper - Stuart Taylor @ Aston Villa. Loaned him before and he was brilliant.

Left Back - Tony Capaldi @ Plymouth. I like him. Saw him at Walkers and he did a good job.

Midfielder - Marc Bircham @ QPR. I saw him at Walkers he scored a good goal. A hard tackler just the job.

:D

I would love him to come back, he played very well for us especially at Leeds and Wigan away.

Archived