Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc66

Ideas for Players for 2006/7 HERE -

wat would evry1 be like if the Paul Dickov was to join up with the Foxes this season? he has just been released from his contrtact at Blackburn so could be a possibility for a 3rd striker. wat are your opinions

wat would evry1 be like if the Paul Dickov was to join up with the Foxes this season? he has just been released from his contrtact at Blackburn so could be a possibility for a 3rd striker. wat are your opinions

i fink he'n off to man citeh, he sed bonneh.

How bout Warnock on a season long loan?? Especially if they get that brazilian Alves they've been linked with??

if warnock comes here i'll do anything you want me too. as shane macmahon would say, no chance in hell.

Now brighton are relegated do you think we have any chance of getting Kazim-Richards?

that would cost money for starters, plus we have hume, fryatt and COG. we could if we really wanted too but it wouldn't be a wise investment of the precious little money we have i reckon.

that would cost money for starters, plus we have hume, fryatt and COG. we could if we really wanted too but it wouldn't be a wise investment of the precious little money we have i reckon.

3 strikers arent enough though. especially as hammond and MDV are crap. true about the money problem though. cor feckin hell this money thing sucks. when is abramovich gonna ditch chelsea and buy us?

what about some of the man utd players released? Markus Nuemayer, Mads Timm

We were heavily linked with Madds Timm last summer, i'd still like to sign him on a years deal to see if he could cut it. He would be the type of attacking midfielder we need.

Langley isn't that bad when I've seen him play.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=153171

Any Brighton players? Alexis Nicholas, Chris McPhee?

What about this? a dream or a possibility

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=153181

Ian Harte says there a 4 weeks left of the season in Spain? Surely that can't be right, the World Cup starts in 2 weeks?? Or is that an old article regurgitated by that website?

Ian Harte says there a 4 weeks left of the season in Spain? Surely that can't be right, the World Cup starts in 2 weeks?? Or is that an old article regurgitated by that website?

It must be because the Spanish season is over now :D

Francis Jeffers on a free any one?

Charlton let striking trio leave

Charlton have released strikers Shaun Bartlett, Jonatan Johansson and Francis Jeffers after their contracts at the Premiership club came to an end.

Jeffers, 25, has struggled to make an impact at the club since his £2.6m move from Arsenal in August 2004.

Bartlett, 33, and 30-year-old Johansson have each spent nearly six years at The Valley but rarely figured for the first team during the past campaign.

Johansson could move to Norwich where he ended last season on loan.

Johansson told the club's official website: "It has been a great six years, but football has its ups and downs and everything has to come to an end. Looking back I had a great time."

Bartlett added: "I have always been made to feel very welcome at Charlton, and want to thank the club and fans for that. I had a great time.

"It is the end of an era, with Alan Curbishley leaving as manager as well.

"I have got quite a few options now, but I have not made any decisions yet."

Source bbc sport

Would any of these 3 be good on free's don't think their wages would be too horrific either

Dont think Shaun Bartlett would stay in England, Johansson is probably going to Norwich, that leaves Francis Jeffers who i think nobody wants. But he had a good couple of seasons a while back with everton then left to Arsneal. Personally out of these 3 i would take a gamble with Jeffers.

Dont think Shaun Bartlett would stay in England, Johansson is probably going to Norwich, that leaves Francis Jeffers who i think nobody wants. But he had a good couple of seasons a while back with everton then left to Arsneal. Personally out of these 3 i would take a gamble with Jeffers.

I've always like Bartlett. Jeffers would be a gamble

Hmmm Jeffers would be a similar player to Fryatt 'Fox in the box' to quote a Wenger!!! And I know who I'd rather have!!

Me too but i've always said you have to have four decent strikers to be able to compete in this league, Jeffers would be a good signing if he didn't want paying to much.

Me too but i've always said you have to have four decent strikers to be able to compete in this league, Jeffers would be a good signing if he didn't want paying to much.

I'd take a gamble on Jeffers, potentially premeirship class again.

If jeffers comes he will cause all sorts of problems for rob kelly. Jeffers' attitude stinks. he is such an arrogant git and will disrupt the team. I wouldnt go near him with a bargepole

Archived