Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casabian

Muzzy Izzet

i doubt we'd be doing brum any favours nowey're relegated, may just be that muzzy is being given special treatment because of his history, yes i realise that sounds contradictory

I agree, why would we be doing Birmingham any favours, my theory is that we are very interested in bringing Muzzy back, and with him spending time with Dave Rennie, will allow us to assess his fitness and whether it is a viable proposition to re-sign him.

IMO a deal may already been agreed in principle as long as Muzzy can prove his fitness.

I think 95% is a bit low tbh i'd say its more that he's already signed but so that we don't get all excited we don't know yet becasue i know a friends who's dads 2nd cousin works in the travel lodge and they said they saw a car drive past yester that to me says Izzet is a leicester player

I think 95% is a bit low tbh i'd say its more that he's already signed but so that we don't get all excited we don't know yet becasue i know a friends who's dads 2nd cousin works in the travel lodge and they said they saw a car drive past yester that to me says Izzet is a leicester player

Shit!

I feel so stupid for ever having doubted it.. :blush:

Hi folks, new on here, so Hello..

On the Izzet thing, it would be fantastic if he came back, but I just can't see it happening. Very few players return to their former clubs, especially when things didn't end on a sour note. From Muzzy's perspective it could be a gamble. No one wants to go out looking bad, especially when they are highly regarded as a bit of a foxes legend.

Thats not to say that I don't think he could do a job for us. We need a midfielder who can create something, and Muzzy would more than fit that mould. It would also be nice to have someone at the club who can take a corner ;)

Out of interest, where did the rumour come from that we are treating him? I can't see LCFC forking out money on treating other clubs players. I would think in light of Lee Morris that budget is maxed out!

Either way, I am optimistic. There are surely good times ahead, I HOPE :D

On the Izzet thing, it would be fantastic if he came back, but I just can't see it happening. Very few players return to their former clubs, especially when things didn't end on a sour note. From Muzzy's perspective it could be a gamble. No one wants to go out looking bad, especially when they are highly regarded as a bit of a foxes legend.

Thats not to say that I don't think he could do a job for us. We need a midfielder who can create something, and Muzzy would more than fit that mould. It would also be nice to have someone at the club who can take a corner ;)

Out of interest, where did the rumour come from that we are treating him? I can't see LCFC forking out money on treating other clubs players. I would think in light of Lee Morris that budget is maxed out!

Welcome to the forum.

Also, it seems TPH wasn't the last to know!

i diss like Mr 8 already TPH was the last to know and now! you've come and destroyed the illustion! just like something else i know :whistle:

TPH was the last to know what?

If you are referring to Lee Morris leaving I knew about that a long time ago (i.e. the day it happened), I was just making reference to the strain he must have put on our budget in trying to patch the lad back together.

:thumbup:

If you are referring to Lee Morris leaving I knew about that a long time ago (i.e. the day it happened), I was just making reference to the strain he must have put on our budget in trying to patch the lad back together.

I think the gag has been lost in translation somewhere, maybe on page 6 :unsure:

So, let me get this straight...

Lee Morris is now a free agent?

Always played well against us, I reckon he's worth a punt.

Very true, but i like to look at the Robbie Fowler perspectice on this :D

Anyway, welcome to the forum, happy posting :D

Archived