Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casabian

Muzzy Izzet

I'm not from Leicester, never lived in Leicestershire but I have been a season ticket holder for 13 years.

What's your point Pablo? Or are you just blinded by your own ignorance?

i believ he was just asking what made him (and maybe you) start supporting city, as we're not the most fashionable so unlike man ure our fans tend to be from leicestershire or its a family thing, dad did, grandad did and so on

I'm not from Leicester, never lived in Leicestershire but I have been a season ticket holder for 13 years.

What's your point Pablo? Or are you just blinded by your own ignorance?

FFS it's a simple question based out of interest.

Why do you suppourt Leicester?

i believ he was just asking what made him (and maybe you) start supporting city, as we're not the most fashionable so unlike man ure our fans tend to be from leicestershire or its a family thing, dad did, grandad did and so on

I have no attachments to Leicester the place or the county in any way what so ever! I could have supported a London club or Man Utd like everyone else but there were no real local teams where I'm from. But I was taking to Filbo as Kid by my Dad and his Mate who was a big Leicester fan. I was taken regularly to watch the team and then I got season ticket and a fox leisure shirt and the rest is history!

I have no attachments to Leicester the place or the county in any way what so ever! I could have supported a London club or Man Utd like everyone else but there were no real local teams where I'm from. But I was taking to Filbo as Kid by my Dad and his Mate who was a big Leicester fan. I was taken regularly to watch the team and then I got season ticket and a fox leisure shirt and the rest is history!

So ya dad.

Thank you...

wasn't hard was it. Quite a nice little tale infact. :thumbup:

i am a leicester fan as when i was young my dieing grandad asked me to support them

Didn't he like you then? :whistle:

That's not very nice at all. You should be ashamed of yourself

Why, he committed you to a life time of supporting a football club that is likely to have more downs than ups. Mind you it could have been worse if he really didn't like you he would have made you pledge to support Forest :blink::cry:

Oh by the way it was/is a joke :D

I know!!!! :cool::smile::whistle:

Just a reminder of his picture for hate purposes.

AKINBIYI_Ade_20011103_MM_L.jpg

Look at title of the website where this was posted! Sporting hero? I think not!!!!

This picture is also supplied for hate purposes!

If asked to remove I will do so on request....

I have a few hours off from here, come back and notice this thread has notched on another 2 pages in quite a short space of time and it instantly gets me thinking. 'Here we go, god is coming back or something with the thread picking up pace that much'

Cheers everyone!!! :D

AKINBIYI_Ade_20011103_MM_L.jpg

Look at title of the website where this was posted! Sporting hero? I think not!!!!

This picture is also supplied for hate purposes!

If asked to remove I will do so on request....

Please remove the picture now. Picture used for hate purpose. :ph34r:

Ill remove mine...

:ermm:

Back on topic. There are rumours around now that Muzzy is training/getting treatment with Dave Rennie. Now, whether that is because of an actual comeback or just because he still lives in Leicester and the club are doing him/Brum/Bruce a favour I don't know.

:ermm:

Back on topic. There are rumours around now that Muzzy is training/getting treatment with Dave Rennie. Now, whether that is because of an actual comeback or just because he still lives in Leicester and the club are doing him/Brum/Bruce a favour I don't know.

i doubt we'd be doing brum any favours nowey're relegated, may just be that muzzy is being given special treatment because of his history, yes i realise that sounds contradictory

Archived