Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Elvis

he has all the attributes to score 30 a season apart from not being able to put the ball in the back of the net :rolleyes:

I rememeber seeing him scoring a goal against Derby I think it was, anyway it was disallowed but it was a true strikers goal. He was onside, broke free and stroked it in the far corner. I know he's got it in him

I rememeber seeing him scoring a goal against Derby I think it was, anyway it was disallowed but it was a true strikers goal. He was onside, broke free and stroked it in the far corner. I know he's got it in him

I was there. No way was that offside, very good finish.

Guest Gist

I think Hammond could become decent if he had enough starts, the problem is he is not likely to get them.

I've got a really funny feeling that he's going to be ace for us next season. I just want this thread to sink now and I'll resurface it when he gets golden boot.

Elvis_hammond.jpg

I see your point, he has potential. i think some people are forgetting his goals against stoke and qpr and although this maybe only two, he has certainly the game to get more. He is not rubbish in my opinion.

I see your point, he has potential. i think some people are forgetting his goals against stoke and qpr and although this maybe only two, he has certainly the game to get more. He is not rubbish in my opinion.

Good example, selecting the games we lost!!

What about Tottenham, Sheff Utd.....

Guest Gist

Hammond coming on against Spurs won us that match IMO his work rate that night was a pleasure to watch.

Good example, selecting the games we lost!!

What about Tottenham, Sheff Utd.....

Watched the whole game earlier, that's what inspired me to start the thread. The game also reminded me how shite hamill is :ph34r:

Hammond could have had four in the Sheff Utd home game. He missed two one-on-ones with all the time in the world. Fair enough to get in that position but you just never think he's going to score. As a striker probably the worst aspect of his game is his finishing. It's a joke.

I do remember seeing Elvis come on against Cov near the end of last season, and in my opinion he looked great seen as we were a man down and he was playing the lone striker role, which, as we may know, is a difficult role sometimes ;)

I wouldnt say he is a 25 - 30 goal a season man, what I would say is though is that he works hard, gets himself about a bit, so I would say he could bag 10 - 15 goals a season if someone played him regularly, however this wont happen here as he has to compete with the very capable partnership of Matty and Humey.

Archived