Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Macclesfield Town Friendly Match Thread

Got a feeling we're gonna lose this one. Not sure why, just can feel it. Mcauley OG I reckon.

maccles21.jpg

Imagine hammond firing in a 20 yard drive bottom corner , after being laid off by O Grady, through a defenders legs and flying past the kepper :D:thumbup:

maccles21.jpg

Imagine hammond firing in a 20 yard drive bottom corner , after being laid off by O Grady, through a defenders legs and flying past the kepper :D:thumbup:

:D:D:D Forgot about that stuff! yeah man, can see Elvis pillaging that net

anyone know if theirs anywhere on t'internet we can listen to the game?

You know you've been deprived of football too long when...

... You ask for the radio commentary of a pre-season friendly!!! :blink:

You know you've been deprived of football too long when...

... You ask for the radio commentary of a pre-season friendly!!! :blink:

Starved isnt the word .. i feel Ephiopien .. Nooffence too any Ephiopiens that may use this board .. Wait who am i kidding .. they dont have computers ..

what about the poor fan in the mercury tonight with 'split loyaltys' he has lived in leicester for 33 years but was born in macclesfield.

for fcuks sake its a pre season friendly on a tuesday night. who cares who he supports its not a cup final.

what about the poor fan in the mercury tonight with 'split loyaltys' he has lived in leicester for 33 years but was born in macclesfield.

for fcuks sake its a pre season friendly on a tuesday night. who cares who he supports its not a cup final.

I feel for him.. :ph34r:

Starting line up confirmed ...

Rab Douglas

Richard Stearman

Paddy McCarthy

Darren Kenton

Nils-Eric Johansson

Alan Maybury

Gareth Williams

Andy Johnson

Danny Tiatto

Matty Fryatt

Hume

I suppose that's the best we can expect down the left :(

Subs: Logan, McAuley, O'Grady, Hammond, Porter, Kisnorbo, Low, Sheehan, Hughes, Gerrbrand.

City were quickly into their stride and could have taken the lead as early as the third minute of the game. Matty Fryatt played a good ball in to Richard Stearman from the right, but his shot was well saved by Jonathon Brain in the Macclesfield goal.

update

Archived