Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

JJB- SEE THEY CAN DESIGN KITS

Maybe i'm wrong, but why all of the hatrid towards JJB? Our kit was chosen by fans (although i don't believe that personally the kit design is cr@p) and designed by fans, co ordinated by our club. They are just following instructions? They are probably laughing just as much as we are about the tacky stick on A&L sponsor.

Maybe i'm wrong, but why all of the hatrid towards JJB? Our kit was chosen by fans (although i don't believe that personally the kit design is cr@p) and designed by fans, co ordinated by our club. They are just following instructions? They are probably laughing just as much as we are about the tacky stick on A&L sponsor.

Maybe, but surely they must have considerable responsibility for its quality bearing in mind also the price and expected life of the product.

If they weren't happy with it, they wouldn't but their name to it.

Brand image is not something to be taken lightly.

Most of you will have seen my signiture and realised that Im not a fan of JJB as thier kits are crap quality and in my opinion not particually comfy. Plus JJB are too chav for me. All of last years kits minus the orange GK kit were well designed but not good quality, this years GK, i dont know about the quality but its design is hideous, the home looks cheap and isn't brilliant so all in all bring back the old ones, or even fox leisure im really not fussy.

Most of you will have seen my signiture and realised that Im not a fan of JJB as thier kits are crap quality and in my opinion not particually comfy. Plus JJB are too chav for me. All of last years kits minus the orange GK kit were well designed but not good quality, this years GK, i dont know about the quality but its design is hideous, the home looks cheap and isn't brilliant so all in all bring back the old ones, or even fox leisure im really not fussy.

Fooking ell sorry your Highness, prefere Reebok and Puma do you? :rolleyes: Maybe we should try and get a sponsership deal with Louisy V!

Fox Leisure, o sweet mother no!

On a serious not I really liked last years kit, I think its a nice looking shirt and well designed, and I have had it for well over a year and it's still in perfect condition. alot more then could be said about my 2004-2005 shirt, which was rather plain shirt which, fell to pieces in the wash.

Archived