Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sylla and Maybury Training ground fight?

My Great uncle's godfather's cousin nephew's best mates sisters chinchilla said that Mark De Vries has a pet pony which he takes to training and that once Tiatto tried to make love to the pony so De Vries beat him up. It's just a rumour though.

:D no this is common knowledge ; mark devries did beat up his pony

Momo Sylla couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. I've never seen a full on fight at the training ground before but quite often tempers flare. It's to be expected at times. I'd say it's more likely that Paddy McCarthy tried to start a fight with Sylla rather than the other way around. He's got a short fuse and I've seen him lose it in training in the past.

"No, I'm worse on the right wing".

"No, I'M WORSE on the right wing".

"I think you'll find I'm so bad, I never do anything attacking-wise remotely worth picking me in the team".

"The gaffer didn't even take me on a pre-season tour and now I'm reduced to playing Hinckley in pre-season friendlies."

"How dare you disrespect Hinckley? I read somewhere they are like Brazil 1970...." <charges in for headbutt>

Archived