Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sylla and Maybury Training ground fight?

he doesn't have sex with them!

just bothers them!

:D

Someone at a pub somewhere is going out with one of the players and she told my dad!

Thats why i tried to say its was crap source but got it all wrong :blush:

a fight did take place, but i don't want to reveal the details as it could cause trouble

In which case your statement carries absolutely no weight whatsoever - this is all just a bunch of unsubstantiated guff. What a pointless thread!

In which case your statement carries absolutely no weight whatsoever - this is all just a bunch of unsubstantiated guff. What a pointless thread!

Agreed - who gives a? Stuff like this goes on all the time at football clubs anyway.

bluearmy5 has intimated he has an inside track via some of the younger players at the club in the past, and some of his posts do back this up.

It's still a non-story though.

A bunch of 22 odd males all with massive egos = a few scuffs now and then.

I'd be more surprised if there wasn't fights on a few occasions. Doesn't mean they hate each other or anything. Even if they had fought, I bet they're laughing about it now.

Archived