Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ipswich Player Ratings

Hendo - 6 - Not much to do, no chance with the goal.

Kenton - 8 - Solid, relaible, good going forward.

Nils - 7 - Did what was neccessary when needed.

McCarthy - 7 - Better in the air, not much got by him.

Kisnorbo - 8 - A goal, a strong prsence reads the game very well.

Low - 7 - Excellent in the first half, faded in the 2nd.

Tiatto - 7 - Our best player in the 1st half.

Hughes - 7 - Looked very good playing exactly where he wants.

Johnson - 6 - He ran a lot, but that's about it, got better as the game wore on.

Hammond - 8 - Never stopped running, gave his all.

Fryatt - 7 - Just wasn't his day - everything but a goal.

Subs:

Porter - 6 - Did very little, glimpses of what he can do, will be a good impact player for the last 20 minutes.

Hume - 7 - Only a 7 because he scored, although he did very well to create Porter's chance.

Weso - N/A.

Henderson 7

Kisnorbo 8

Mccarthy 7 - couple of vital interceptions

Kenton 8 - same as tuesday exept on the other side

Nills 7 - solid enough and actually got forward

Jonhson 6

Hughes 8 - one of the best games he's had, got really stuck in aswell

Lowe 7 - At last some width better in 1st half than 2nd

Tiatto 7 - did well

Fryatt 9- Fantastic, was so unfortuate not to score easily the best player on the pitch

Hammond 7 - good to see him get his chance did ok

subs

Hume 8- responded brilliantly to being dropped with goal and setting up porter

Porter 6 - corners looked good and did well - one for the future

Weso - no time

Hendo - 7 - Kicking was better, no chance with goal - his punching worries me at times

Kenton - 7 - Another good game, looks to have a decent partnership with Low.

Nils - 7 - Solid display, not troubled much and actually did well when forward

McCarthy - 7 - Untroubled all game

Kisnorbo - 8 - Never looked in any danger at the back and scored a good header!

Low - 7 - Great display in the first half - sitting back on a lead doesnt suit him though. Could well be the player we've been missing!

Tiatto - 7 - Answered some of his critics

Hughes - 7 - Great finish for his goal, some good passing - best ive seen him in a while!

Johnson - 8 - I was actually impressed with him today. Gave the opposition no time and broke up the play very well!

Hammond - 8 - He must be knackered now! Shows what a difference it is to play with a bigger man upfront!

Fryatt - 8 - Played very well but just lacking that goal.

Subs:

Porter - 7- Impressive display. Probably should have scored but wont hold it against him. Put some quality crosses in from corners!

Hume - 7 - Took his goal very well and chased everything.

Wesolowski - 6 - Dont think he touched the ball but he celebrated well with the others after Humes goal and Im feeling generous!

Hendo - 7 - Better kicking and solid appart from the goal, which he couldn;t do anything about.

Kenton - 7 - Got up the pitch well and some decent defending

Nils - 6 - No worries on the other side

McCarthy - 7 - Easy going and well played

Kisnorbo - 8 - Decent goal and solid performance

Low - 6 - Well in the first, not as much presence in the second but still put in some decent balls

Tiatto - 6 - Improved performance and good effort

Hughes - 7 - Good goal, good all round

Johnson - 7 - Endless running and troubled the defenders

Hammond - 7 - Did he ever stay still? good effort and must be the best i've seen him play

Fryatt - 8 - Good play and unlucky to not score

Subs:

Porter - 7- Great corner taker, could be the solution to our left wing problem

Hume - 7 - Performed well in the time he was on, good finish for his goal

Wesolowski - N/A

Hendo - 7 - Better kicking and solid appart from the goal, which he couldn;t do anything about.

I don't know. I sit right behind the goal and although it was deflected, it wasn't massively. And since he wasn't moving hard to his right, he did look flat-footed. I reckon a really good keeper would have got that.

Hendo - 7

Kenton - 8

Nils - 7

McCarthy - 7

Kisnorbo - 8

Low - 7

Tiatto - 7

Hughes - 7

Johnson - 7

Hammond - 6 - pace will always worry the opposition, but just never looks like he's going to score, and failed to pass to Porter when he was through on goal.

Fryatt - 7

Subs:

Porter - 7

Hume - 7

I hope the only reason Maybury didn't play wasn't because he is off to Sunderland, otherwise some good decisions and subs from Kelly today.

But where the hell has O'Grady dissapeared to? I'd prefer him to play instead of Hammond.

Hendo - 7 - Looked solid and comfortable

Kenton - 8 - Attacked well and never looked troubled

Nils - 8 - Like Kenton never looked worried and played well.

McCarthy - 8 - A rock at the back, won everything

Kisnorbo - 8 - Ditto

Low - 9 - Most of our attacks started with hime, he ran at players and got in some decent balls.

Tiatto - 8 - Alot better, won the ball and seemed more attack minded.

Hughes - 7 - Great goal and was more creative than Williams.

Johnson - 7 - Won the ball well and did enough.

Hammond - 6.5 - Worked hard but I'm sorry he's not a footballer, it all went well until he had to control he ball or pass it.

Fryatt - 8 - Offside a lot again but worked so hard and made things out of nothing, deserved a goal.

Subs:

Porter - 7- Good corners and neat touches, was a little out of the game.

Hume - 7 - Took his goal well, should started.

Wesolowski - N/A

Hendo - 5 - Still worries me at crosses and with his ordering of the defence.

Kenton - 8 - Takes the ball forward well, realistic passing and gets back to cover well.

Nils - 6 - Generally fine. Got a fair bollocking for the Ipswich goal.

McCarthy - 6 - Pretty solid. Still not much cop with distribution but at least has been told not to hoof it every time.

Kisnorbo - 8 - Great. Most solid defender and scored too.

Low - 7 - Started superbly as an attacking option. Fairly good as a defensive midfielder - which helped Kenton. His height often allows a reasonable ball to be punted out from the left size of defence.

Tiatto - 8 - Really, really good in the first half. Running intelligently, excellent free kick for the first goal, mostly kept it simple and quick.

Hughes - 8 - Clever play - looked a midfield general at last. And scored too.

Johnson - 7 - Hassled everywhere. With him and Hughes, the Ipswich midfield never got a look in.

Hammond - 7 - Poor touch often - but was so disruptive for Ipswich by running everywhere.

Fryatt - 7 - Pushed so hard for so little reward. Unlucky.

Subs:

Porter - 7 - Very tidy play. Keeps the ball close when he gets it. Height issues mean that Fryatt has to come back for the defensive cover at free kicks.

Hume - 7 - May be back to what he does best...

Hendo - 7 - Looked solid and comfortable, don't think he could help the goal.

Kenton - 8 - Attacked well and never looked troubled

Nils - 6.5 - Play decent but a made a few errors

McCarthy - 8 - Won everything, back to normal

Kisnorbo - 8 - Ditto

Low - 9 - Its obvious we needed a winger, someone who ran at people and gave them somethiong to worry about.

Tiatto - 8 - Possibly the best I've seen him play, didn't give many, if any silly fouls away.

Hughes - 7 - Great goal and was more creative than Williams. Dissapeared sometimes.

Johnson - 7 - Won the ball well and did enough, much better.

Hammond - 7 - Good effort, not sure about some of his touches :huh:

Fryatt - 8 - Offside a lot again but worked so hard and made things out of nothing, deserved a goal, could have had two.

Subs:

Porter - 7- Good corners and neat touches, he seems a bit stunned at first, should have scored really.

Hume - 7 - Took his goal well, set up Porter too :thumbup:

Wesolowski - N/A

Hendo - 7 - Who's the hipswich hitmen?

Kenton - 8 - Solid, relaible, defended brilliantly by showing the rest that not all was lost, MOTM, becoming a habit :)

Nils - 7 - Did what was neccessary when needed.

McCarthy - 7 - Better in the air, not much got by him.

Kisnorbo - 8 - A goal, a strong prsence reads the game well.

Low - 7 - This guy showed me he has been working with rob on the training ground, not all paid off, but much pottential in sight.

Tiatto - 6 - Some of the breeding confidence is working on this chap, just cool it a tad mate.

Hughes - 6 - Was rubbish in the first half, made up a tad in 2nd. Weso will take his place.

Johnson - 7 - One of a few who wanted the ball, ran for us, got stuck in, wanted to win, slowly becoming a good buy.

Hammond - 7 - Never stopped running, gave his all.

Fryatt - 7 - Had hunger and desire, needs to improve on setting folks up, but will score goals, we know that.

Subs:

Porter - 6 - Did well when he came on, scared a few defenders, the future looks better on the left.

Hume - 6 - Well taken goal when the pressure was on to defend, relief all round.

Weso - 4 - in 4 mins.

Kelly - 8 - Changed things round very well. I think he heard us express the insanity of full backs on the wings, bar tiatto who played more like a winger. Im not rob's biggest fan, dont see him as good enough yet for the job, but theres more hope than at 3pm :)

hendo-6

kenton-7

nils-7

kisnorbo-7.5(very solid)

paddy mac-7

Low-8(good crosses)

tiatto-8

hughes-7.5(would be higher but for poor clearance)

johnson-7

fryatt-7.5(created oppoutunities but not great final ball/finish)

hammond-7(tireless)

porter-7(looked good, should have scored??)

hume-7(good composure)

weso-n/a

Henderson 7

Kenton 7.5

McCarhty 7

Kisnorbo 8

Nisse 6.5

Low 7

Johnson 6

Hughes 7

Tiatto 6

Fryatt 7

Hammond 7

Kisnorbo my MOTM today he was very solid and good goal too. Henderson seems to be working on his kicks not one bad one today that I can remember.

Henderson 7 - looked solid, could do little with their goal

Kenton 7 - another good game, should now be the first choice right back.

McCarthy 7 - finally into his stride, a lot less hoofball than Tuesday.

Kisnorbo 7 - massive improvement on Tuesday, went from strength to strength after his goal.

Johansson 7 - worked well with rest of defence.

Low 7 - some good runs and crosses, far more positive than Maybury.

Johnson 8 - showed his quality today, ran the midfield in the second half.

Hughes 7 - worked hard, good goal, unfortunate error for Ipswich goal though.

Tiatto 7 - showed his better side today, no suicidal losses of control.

Hammond 6 - plenty of effort but little end product.

Fryatt 7 - could and should have had a hat-trick. Classic through ball to Hume late on though.

Porter 7 - not quite the worldbeater we were led to believe, but very accomplished and unlucky not to mark debut with a goal.

Hume N/A (only on 5 minutes!)

Wesolowski N/A (good to see him back though).

I tell you what. Some of you wanna get real. Why not look at a video of the of the game in slow motion or something.

Defensively I was happy with Nils but it was the same old story. Virtually every time he got the ball he floated the thing in the air and lost possession. Don't take my word watch the soddin film.

He gives away a goal and gets the same sort of marks as Levi who hardly gave possession away once and created various chances single handedly.

At least some saw the reality and gave Levi a standing ovation when he went off.

Henderson 6

Kenton 7

McCarthy 6

Kisnorbo 8

Nils 5

Low 6

Johnson 7

Hughes 6.5

Tiatto 6

Fryatt 7

Hammond 6

Subs:

Porter 7

None other applies.

You need to get real mate, the tripe you come out with is sometimes unbelievable. Just looking at your ratings suggest that.

And another thing you must realsie is you don't pick the team.

Henderson 6 - Only had one shot to deal with really and made a meal of it!

Kenton 7 - Solid

Johansson 7 - Solid

Macarthy 7 - Solid

Kisnorbo 8 - Back to end of last season

Lowe 7 - Played well first half faded 2nd

Tiatto 8 - Best player in the first half

Hughes 6 - Scored but still yet to convince me

Johnson 7 - Did his job

Fryatt 8 - Fantastic Deserved a goal

Hammond 6 - Not a footballer

Hume 6 - Good finish

Porter 7 - Looked usefull

Weso n/a

I tell you what. Some of you wanna get real. Why not look at a video of the of the game in slow motion or something.

Defensively I was happy with Nils but it was the same old story. Virtually every time he got the ball he floated the thing in the air and lost possession. Don't take my word watch the soddin film.

He gives away a goal and gets the same sort of marks as Levi who hardly gave possession away once and created various chances single handedly.

At least some saw the reality and gave Levi a standing ovation when he went off.

We can still do that and give them the same rating <_<

And are you talking about the clearance that gave the ball to Richards? If you are I'm sure that was Hughes..

Archived