Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Soton Player Ratings

Low - 5 - next to useless. Surprised me by actually winning a header or two :o

Wouldn't that deserve a lower mark then? :P

Logan - 8 - Confident and assured, will be the man that balances the books when he's sold this season

Kenton - 7 - A couple of stray passes failed to dent a solid performance

NEJ - 7 - Work well although he failed to see long passes that were on

McAuley - 9 - A superb game, absolutely superb

Paddy M - 9 - A great captain's innings

Low - 6 - Let down by his lack of pace but worked very well on the line

Tiatto - 8 - A couple of errors in a very good game sees the ritual slagging on the forum :rolleyes:

Williams - 7.5 - Impressed me with his desire, some poor control

Johnson - 9 - Full-bloodied and ran the game in midfield, effort by the bucketload

Hume - 10 - If he keeps this up we'll be selling him by January ~ Fantbloodytastic

Hammond - 8 - Ran ran and ran until he could run no more, too easily dislodged from the ball mind you

Stearman - 8 - With Kenton out, I'll take some more of those bananas

Hughes - 2 - ...and some people have the ignorance to slag off players that actually try during a game!

COG ~ not fair to comment

Logan - 7 - Our best goalkeeper by far. Had one heart-stopping Rab Douglas moment though.

NEJ - 5 - Positional play was poor today. Not up to his usual dependable standard.

Mcauley - 7.5 - Another good solid performance but appears cumbersome at times.

Mccarthy - 8 - A solid no-nonsense game from the skipper.

Kenton - 7 - Played well and is a better defensive player than Stearman.

Tiatto - 6 - One of his better games but lucky not to be sent off for a Tiger's tackle.

Williams - 7.5 - Looked sharp and produced some intelligent play. Much better.

Johnson - 4.5 - An improved performance - just. Still not very convincing though.

Low - 6 - Had his moments. Better than some people seem to give him credit for.

Hammond - 8 - His best performance yet. Played with passion and determination.

Huuuuummmme - 9 - Outstanding. Amazing workrate and two premiership class wonder goals.

Subs:

Stearman - 7 - Came off the bench to remind everyone of his potential.

Hughes - 2 - Pisspoor. An utter liability and looks totally out of his depth.

COG - 5 - Did what he had to.

Rob Kelly - 7 - Kept his head and didn't rush into making any silly subtitutions - apart from Hughes.

Officials:

Referee - 2 - Abysmal.

Linos - 5 - Attention span was sadly lacking throughout the game.

even despite the cental defenders solid performances SURELY kisnorbo comes straight back in ??

why? he was sent off for stamping, not the 1st time he's assaulted someone either (remember the "tackle" at cov away last year?) the 2 irish Mc's are doing well and today aside we have been very solid.

even despite the cental defenders solid performances SURELY kisnorbo comes straight back in ??

Kisnorbo has shown himself to be a quality defender and we have missed his cool head at the back. However, having said that, McAuley has proven to be an excellent addition to the squad and I'm sure he will cover for McCarthy with ease in the next couple of games.

why? he was sent off for stamping, not the 1st time he's assaulted someone either (remember the "tackle" at cov away last year?) the 2 irish Mc's are doing well and today aside we have been very solid.

It was a very dodgy decision. Few o.f those who travelled to Hereford could say why he was sent off there.

As McCarthy is unlikely to be fit for Tuesday there's no real decision for RK to make.

It was a very dodgy decision. Few o.f those who travelled to Hereford could say why he was sent off there.

As McCarthy is unlikely to be fit for Tuesday there's no real decision for RK to make.

exactly thats rob's get out clause, though i wouldn't give kisnorbo the captaincy, i'd give it to kenton if fit or hume. of course if he has any say in it paddy mac will be playing

Logan - 6

Kenton - 6

McCarthy - 7

McAuley - 7

Johansson - 5

Low - 6

Johnson - 6

Williams - 7

Tiatto - 5

Hume - 8*

Hammond - 7

Stearman - 6

Hughes - 6

O'Grady - n/a (only on five minutes)

Alright then fair enough, but what happens against Palace when PM probably will be fit?

Bertfox 6 – Tried to stick to the norm but underrated Stearmen in attempt to look new and original.

SystonFox 5 – Gave a defence that conceded 2 goals a 7.5 average rating.

Mark 7 – Well you don’t like Hughes much do you? Was that Max Gradels rating or yours?

Syston_fox 6.- This is the same Paddy Mcarthy who looked out of sorts for the first third of the game I take it?

Thracian 2- ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah All hail Saint Stearman. Lets not underrate the players you dislike eh?

Potter3 9 – Reeks of favouritism but the most realistic report of what went on so far

dandannieldanok 0 - if any player who plays for LCFC doesn’t deserve to wear the shirt neither do you. Exaggeration is not the word.

Lildave 7- not bad, only problem being Stearman getting 8/10 for tapping in from 10 inches.

Mikey 9 – spot on. altough I’d say low is worthy of a five

Disco Bob 1.5 – In future please tell you little lad player ratings are for grown ups,

Yaxx 4 - Stephen Hughes and Andy Johnson are very bad men.

Just thought you lot could do with judging in the same harsh light as you view the players…….Oh wait I just herd Andy Johnson fart, apologies to Yaxx

Disco Bob 1.5 – In future please tell you little lad player ratings are for grown ups

Someone had a late night on the pop didn't they :rolleyes:

My 'little lad' would like to remind you that excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to an increased chance of contracting a degenerative disease, the likelihood of waking up next to someone you'd rather not have...and the probability that you start posting bollox on Internet forums :P

Yaxx 4 - Stephen Hughes and Andy Johnson are very bad men.

Just thought you lot could do with judging in the same harsh light as you view the players…….Oh wait I just herd Andy Johnson fart, apologies to Yaxx

Not very bad men - just very bad players!

Logan 7 - no chance with either goals

Kenton 7

Mcauley 7 - will be very unlucky to get immediately replaced by kisnorbo

MCcarthy 7

Nills 6 - bit better still see him as the weak link in our defence though

Jonhson 6- much better still off the pace though.

Tiatto 6

Williams 8 - made a real difference in cm after his injury

low 4 - seems to be out of his depth in this division

Hammond - 8 Worked really well with hume, chased hassled and harried. Keep playing him!

Hume - 9 won everthing in the air and scored 2 beauties. What more can be said?

Stearman - 7 scored the winner and thats enough for me!

Hughes - 5 was turned easily by baird setting up an attack for them. did nothing else really.

Wow! Not even a winning goal can protect poor Richard from the might of a DavieG hangover :o

I still prefer him to Kenton, but he did get caught out quite a lot, I guess it might have been different if he hadn't got Hughes in front of him, but that's no real excuse because he should know Hughe's limitations by now.

Logan - 8 - quality made some good save to keep at 3-2.

Kenton - 7 - solid game as usual

Mcauley - 9 - great game, confident

McCarthy - 8 - solid

Nils - 4 - lack of pace big problem

Low - 3 - for a big bloke why does he not tackle???

Williams - 7 - linked mid to attack well throught the game

Johnson - 6 - better still off the pace

Tiatto - 7 - put himself about well as you would expect

Hume - 9 - 2 goals from nothing, wins headers better than alot of taller strikers

Hammond - 8 - ran around alot again

Nils - 4 - lack of pace big problem

He'd need a ****ing jet-pack to make some people happy. He only got caught out twice and that was after making attacking runs - the fault therefore lies with the cover being provided in his absence.

Hume was class, won loads in the air 8

Tiatto works hard but shouldn't be in the team, Porter should have his place, 5

Low, not Championship quality, yet 4.5

Logan, solid 8

Mcarthy, much improved 8

Someone had a late night on the pop didn't they :rolleyes:

My 'little lad' would like to remind you that excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to an increased chance of contracting a degenerative disease, the likelihood of waking up next to someone you'd rather not have...and the probability that you start posting bollox on Internet forums :P

I stand by every word :P:D although looking back, I might of been a bit harsh on you. Just a bit mind.

I'll up it to a 3. :thumbup:

Syston_fox 6.- This is the same Paddy Mcarthy who looked out of sorts for the first third of the game I take it?

I'll take that! Its not like Paddy had a lot to do in the first half an hour though. It was mostly a midfield battle until Hume grabbed the opener.

Archived