Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

You Choose

Choose Tim Davies on £160k a year and various bonuses for no reason. Choose The Pepsi Max Challenge. Choose Craig Levein. Choose relegation battles 3 seasons running. Choose Mike Stowell's shorts. Choose the regular quote 'We are where we are' and 'They're an honest bunch of lads'. Choose rarely winning away from home. Choose ten defenders. Choose Andy Johnson as your midfield general. Choose FoxLot. Choose the gospel choir. Choose Birch reading the team out on first name terms. Choose John Barber and Mullard on a monday night. Choose Danny Tiatto after spending £100 on an away game and another needless sending off. Choose the Foxes_Trust. Choose the interviewing panel who chose Jo Bucci. Choose the colleagues of Paul Mace. Choose the refusal of Micky Adams resignation. Choose the success of the captaincy of the european champion Nikos Dabizas. Choose one year kits. Choose shit kits. Choose horrible food at the ground. Choose free flags. Choose long ball. Choose being stuck in a sauna with Elvis Hammond and Rab Douglas. Choose Coventry never being below us in the league. Choose Akinbiyi playing at a higher level our team does. Choose reading Bill Anderson praise Stephen Hughes for his non stop invention. Choose the current band of sweaties. Choose Momo Sylla pissed up on ketamin taking corners. Choose Dion Dublin being pleaded to stay and help us out. Choose Carl Asaba turning us down. Choose a 3 year holiday for Lee Morris. Choose giving Paul Dickov, Ben Thatcher and Ricardo Scimeca away for a bag of Dabizas's dad's pickled onions. Choose embarrassing American style music. Choose the visual footballing version of colonic irrigation. Choose half empty stadiums. Choose Southend away with the only highlight being the slappers after. Choose Ray Graydon deciding he'd rather collected his giro than work for us. Choose nearly getting Ian Holloway. Choose Josh Low running the line. Choose Alan Maybury's distribution. Choose O'Grady's hair. Choose Rab Douglas to build your wall. Choose Ipswich away. Choose our impressive results on Boxing Day. Choose our even more impressive results on New Years Day. Choose Levi Porter as the saviour. Choose Alan Sheehan as the saviour. Choose Max Gradel as the saviour. Choose Ronald McDonald. Choose mediocrity as an achievement. Choose being one of the worst teams in the midlands. Choose Momo Sylla as our only current full international player. Choose poop as your favourite meal.

I chose not to choose any of this. I chose Milan Mandaric.

Choose Tim Davies on £160k a year and various bonuses for no reason. Choose The Pepsi Max Challenge. Choose Craig Levein. Choose relegation battles 3 seasons running. Choose Mike Stowell's shorts. Choose the regular quote 'We are where we are' and 'They're an honest bunch of lads'. Choose rarely winning away from home. Choose ten defenders. Choose Andy Johnson as your midfield general. Choose FoxLot. Choose the gospel choir. Choose Birch reading the team out on first name terms. Choose John Barber and Mullard on a monday night. Choose Danny Tiatto after spending £100 on an away game and another needless sending off. Choose the Foxes_Trust. Choose the interviewing panel who chose Jo Bucci. Choose the colleagues of Paul Mace. Choose the refusal of Micky Adams resignation. Choose the success of the captaincy of the european champion Nikos Dabizas. Choose one year kits. Choose shit kits. Choose horrible food at the ground. Choose free flags. Choose long ball. Choose being stuck in a sauna with Elvis Hammond and Rab Douglas. Choose Coventry never being below us in the league. Choose Akinbiyi playing at a higher level our team does. Choose reading Bill Anderson praise Stephen Hughes for his non stop invention. Choose the current band of sweaties. Choose Momo Sylla pissed up on ketamin taking corners. Choose Dion Dublin being pleaded to stay and help us out. Choose Carl Asaba turning us down. Choose a 3 year holiday for Lee Morris. Choose giving Paul Dickov, Ben Thatcher and Ricardo Scimeca away for a bag of Dabizas's dad's pickled onions. Choose embarrassing American style music. Choose the visual footballing version of colonic irrigation. Choose half empty stadiums. Choose Southend away with the only highlight being the slappers after. Choose Ray Graydon deciding he'd rather collected his giro than work for us. Choose nearly getting Ian Holloway. Choose Josh Low running the line. Choose Alan Maybury's distribution. Choose O'Grady's hair. Choose Rab Douglas to build your wall. Choose Ipswich away. Choose our impressive results on Boxing Day. Choose our even more impressive results on New Years Day. Choose Levi Porter as the saviour. Choose Alan Sheehan as the saviour. Choose Max Gradel as the saviour. Choose Ronald McDonald. Choose mediocrity as an achievement. Choose being one of the worst teams in the midlands. Choose Momo Sylla as our only current full international player. Choose poop as your favourite meal.

I choo-choo-choose you Flairboy!

Ric, mate, that is just brilliant. I cant agree with you more on this one, and that poem, story or whatever it is speaks volumes.

We need to get Milan in and what you've just come up with there really does say why. Fantastic matey.

Watch Trainspotting :thumbup:

EDIT: Very clever Ric, you most certainly are on a hot streak today.

It's hard enough campaigning for attacking football without trying to persuade anyone that MM's not holding the Holy Grail to our lips. Besides I hope the rest of you are right on this. I don't want my scepticism to be justified for one moment.

Choose increased debt, choose screwing the investors who saved us, choose imported mercenaries over homegrown talent, choose profit over football, choose Mandaric taking more money out of the club than any sharegolder or chief exec ever has, choose sacking managers regualrly, choose mortgaging every asset to the max, choose trusting someone with no connections to the club, choose baseless optimism (why not), choose bankrupcy if we don't go up and stay up, choose gamble everything for the dream, choose LEEDS, choose to believe the media over the Foxes Trust, choose to ignore the facts, choose to pin all your hopes on a profiteering businessman who's motives we know nothing about, choose to get bored typing now and woner how Ric went on for so long, choose to stop my fingers hurt. :D:ph34r:

Choose increased debt, choose screwing the investors who saved us, choose imported mercenaries over homegrown talent, choose profit over football, choose Mandaric taking more money out of the club than any sharegolder or chief exec ever has, choose sacking managers regualrly, choose mortgaging every asset to the max, choose trusting someone with no connections to the club, choose baseless optimism (why not), choose bankrupcy if we don't go up and stay up, choose gamble everything for the dream, choose LEEDS, choose to believe the media over the Foxes Trust, choose to ignore the facts, choose to pin all your hopes on a profiteering businessman who's motives we know nothing about, choose to get bored typing now and woner how Ric went on for so long, choose to stop my fingers hurt. :D:ph34r:

Sounds good to me. Glad you agree.

I choose this. Where do I sign. :D

As did I. 100% Top quality funny post Ric. I looked like a complete tw@t laughing to myself in college just now when I read it, but that's brilliant. :thumbup:

You forgot Filbert Fox!!!

Archived