Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silly Fox

Hello everyone - this is my 1st post!

This is my 1st post on Foxes Talk!

My standpoints are:-

1. Let Mandaric buy the club

2. Keep RK till the end of the season

3. Promote the good young players into the 1st team

4. Keep the Tigers at Welford Rd

5. Send the useless Scots League players back where they came from i.e. Rab, Maybury, Sylla

5. Send the useless Scots League players back where they came from i.e. Rab, Maybury, Sylla

You should fit in well here then :D

:welcome:

Oh you're just being silly :P

welcome.jpg

Right then, the way I see the Mandaric thing is like this:-

If Malcolm Glazer could buy Man Utd, without them needing the cash, then Manadaric will surely get his way. He is a shrewd businessman and the board are really in a no-win situation. It's a case of getting the fine details sorted but the only outcome I can see is him buying the club............... and no amount of bluster from the Board about other bidders etc should cloud the view that it is a done deal........

Right then, the way I see the Mandaric thing is like this:-

If Malcolm Glazer could buy Man Utd , without them needing the cash, then Manadaric will surely get his way. He is a shrewd businessman and the board are really in a no-win situation. It's a case of getting the fine details sorted but the only outcome I can see is him buying the club............... and no amount of bluster from the Board about other bidders etc should cloud the view that it is a done deal........

A bit of a differnt situation.

hi there and do not worry about ultra , i think every board has to have at least one as standard :) before he tries to verbally molest you for being pro-mandy :o

I think if your molestation was verbal you got away lightly.

Wheyyyyyyyyy!! :banana:

Welcome to the board by the way, newbie. :thumbup: We have had a very high quality of new poster lately, you have a lot to live up to. Not like if you joined 18 months ago and just had cretins like me to emulate.

I think if your molestation was verbal you got away lightly.

Wheyyyyyyyyy!! :banana:

Welcome to the board by the way, newbie. :thumbup: We have had a very high quality of new poster lately, you have a lot to live up to. Not like if you joined 18 months ago and just had cretins like me to emulate.

Indeed, there was a surge in woeful new posters around the time you joined. Can't have been coincidental :thumbup:

Hi there and welcome. You seem to have made a good impression on Manwell so that's a promising start! :whistle::D:D:D

Archived