Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxello

Phone(Moan) in tonight.

Anyone gonna be listening to it? Expect the normal BBC Radio Leicester Alistair Campbell type spin on the Mandaric deal. Expect it all to sound so dramatic when infact it's just Barber trying to make us all shit ourselves. But dont expect to much on the Preston game.

Anyone gonna be listening to it? Expect the normal BBC Radio Leicester Alistair Campbell type spin on the Mandaric deal. Expect it all to sound so dramatic when infact it's just Barber trying to make us all shit ourselves. But dont expect to much on the Preston game.

Is it me or has the Moan In gone from bad to worse with Birchy? :cry::blink::(:ph34r::whistle:

He can start with this one.

Barber you sheep shagging **** I know people who work on hospital radio with more football knowledge than you!

Don't think I didn't notice your howler on Saturday either you TW@T! Sean St Ledger was £250,000 signing from PETERBOROUGH not STEVENAGE!!!!! Dick!!!

I feel better.

He can start with this one.

Barber you sheep shagging **** I know people who work on hospital radio with more football knowledge than you!

Don't think I didn't notice your howler on Saturday either you TW@T! Sean St Ledger was £250,000 signing from PETERBOROUGH not STEVENAGE!!!!! Dick!!!

I feel better.

bet he won't read that one out on RL ha ha ha :)

I can't believe all this sucking up to Kelly the Birch is doing we are a poor side at present and deserve criticism.

If you're not critical of your team when they are playing bad how on earth can you expect them to improve :mad:

Agreed. But it has to be constructive criticism, not simply 'you are shite' etc etc.

Archived