Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Sebastian Carole

Leeds are due to release him. I can't think of a better right winger on a free transfer than this lad, he's worth an 18 month deal.

He gave us the run around at The Walkers last season.

Nah Ric!!!! He's too attack minded for RK, I mean, he may pass the half way line, take on players, support the front 1, and get a few crosses in the box.............plus we have Sylla, Maybury and Low, how are just as able to defend the right the back!!! :rolleyes:

Nah Ric!!!! He's too attack minded for RK, I mean, he may pass the half way line, take on players, support the front 1, and get a few crosses in the box.............plus we have Sylla, Maybury and Low, how are just as able to defend the right the back!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah. Gradel's like that and a fat lot of good it's done him. Take players on!!!! What and risk losing the ball?. If the manager ever sanctions it, which is debateable, the crowd won't - at least if it doesn't work. Look at Porter against Colchester. No wonder he's gone back to passing and keeping it simple, which is actually what he's good at. He won't want that stick again. :thumbup:

Just heard Shipperley and Unsworth are available on loan from Sheff Utd on SSN. surely a player like Shipperly is what we need.

I'd take both of them. Unsworth might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's better than McCarthy and Nisse. Shippers is the sort of player we need if Kelly is to pursure this long ball fetish.

I'd take both of them. Unsworth might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's better than McCarthy and Nisse. Shippers is the sort of player we need if Kelly is to pursure this long ball fetish.

Agreed. If RK is staying, Shippers is worth a punt (literally) (no not in the sense of a small boat).

Otherwise. No.

Link ?

i think you've made that up

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=7252

Not far off, but one in four (league games) would be closer to the truth.

I wouldn't go near Shipperly at this stage in his career, if we were desperate like in a relegation battle perhaps as a short term fix. Signing Shipperly isn't going to help out our invisible midfield which is the most important position we need to sort out, it will only encourage more long balls from the back.

I'd never dream of having Shipperly rather than Dodds at this stage of their resepctive careers.

What the hell has everyone got against Dodds?. Is it cos he's local or what? Sixty goals in three seasons, described by Kelly himself as the "best natural finisher at the club" including Hume and we talk about Shipperly.

It is not as if Dodds has ever had the glimmer of a chance as yet.

Archived