Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Glenn on RL

Louis Van Gaal lol lol lol lol lol lol Fuk off mate.

Sorry I'm in the middle of listening to this and I have a lot of respect for what he says and will add something positive to this point but that is hilarious.

EDIT:

Some good points but he's being harsh on Logan, he's not had a chance to save most of the goals that have been put past us in recent weeks and those that he has had a chance with required very good saves and could of been prevented by better defending, Henderson or Douglas would of done no better. He's barking up the wrong tree with that one.

His points on Rob Kelly are depressingly true, we have had so many different players start for us this season it is unreal. This constant chopping and changing confuses me so god only knows what it's doing to the players. Rob Kelly cannot say he has a lack of options when he drops two of his better performers for a League one right winger and plays a out and out right footed right back and left back :pinch:. All points to one painful conclusion, not only does he not know what his best team is, he doesn't know what his best back four, midfield four, or front two are.

Cracking points about Stearman and Fryatt.

Not convinced by his take on last season, I think Rob Kelly had control of his squad a new his best team back then and that’s the reason he managed to keep us up. Since then he has signed some rubbish and has put himself under pressure which has resulted in this situation.

A fantastic listen.

I remember going to the open meeting for the groundshare when all that happened, like most things it seemed the majority were against the share but their was only a handful of us who went to the meeting and Glenn really gave TD a piece of his mind and put a cracking argument to him.

I think he needs to be more involved in Radio Leicester as he speaks the minds of us fans 99% of the time.

Mind you it's all been told on here too by lots of people who are only now being heard - and it was just good to hear such a cutting reflection of the way so many fans thanks think overall. Yes I know everyone might disagree on individual comments but that was a City fan in pain. Not a Kelly hater. Just a fan bewildered and upset by what has become of his team.

Archived