Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Barnsley Heading for a sell out

Do you believe it  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Sell Out or Not

• Yes
    • No Way
    • What's a Sell Out
    • don't Care I'll be in the Pub/Xmas Shopping etc
    • Not another Bloody Poll

I reckon about 28k there maybe 27,843.

We'll win 3-1 and it'll be a great atmosphere, and al lwe be well and peiople will be saying we can reach the play offs and all we need is a few good players to get us up there.

You been on them cans again tonight aint ya lollol

Yeah should be a sellout but I doubt it because Barnsley aren't going to bring a full allocation. It'll be full of non-fans and children who couldn't give a toss about the football.

As long as we win I probably won't be complaining :santa:

I like how theres a few 14/15 year olds keep saying it's going to be full of kids :P

When i say kids, i mean like 12 year olds that never go to games and don't properly understand the rules. There is adults like that aswell. People just come because it's cheap and it's something to do and it really annoys me when people get their phones out during the match and start taking pictures :angry:

When i say kids, i mean like 12 year olds that never go to games and don't properly understand the rules. There is adults like that aswell. People just come because it's cheap and it's something to do and it really annoys me when people get their phones out during the match and start taking pictures :angry:

The "Flask Brigade" I believe they're called, collectively. :thumbup:

Ask Phube. :ph34r:

I thought Barnsley are bring no one into the ground. They are having a demonstration outside about the fact that City fans tickets are discounted but away fans are not. Cant remember where I read it. So it wont be a total sell out.

Ohh. I remember now. I read it in this forum. Oppps!

Well that means more of us can go, doesn't it? :thumbup:

yeah sure. someone on here said there mate has a ticket in block "M1" which i believe is usually an away block, and against palace my girlfriends parents sat in the block next to L1 (probably M1?) so i reckon there should be about 28k there on saturday.

it just puzzles me how barnsley can only pull 500 down to leicester? would it be more if they knew we were paying the same ammount as them?

Hey I take picture at away games :angry:

Archived