Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

What's the most you've spent in a day to watch this team of ours?

There must be some sad old bastards out here that travel the length and breadth of this country to watch the shower this club puts out. :D How much does it cost you?

I've seen Leicester play in europe back in the glory days but my old man paid for that. The most i've spent in a day watching City was earlier this season down at QPR, must of spent about £200 what with travel, ticket, ale, food and accessories. Was it worth it? Bollocks.

I spend about £50 most home games,on travel and food and drink thats not including my season ticket though.

Away days/weekends are costly,depending on where it is and that but by the time youve brought your tickets and travel your looking at over £100 quid easy.

There must be some sad old bastards out here that travel the length and breadth of this country to watch the shower this club puts out. :D How much does it cost you?

I've seen Leicester play in europe back in the glory days but my old man paid for that. The most i've spent in a day watching City was earlier this season down at QPR, must of spent about £200 what with travel, ticket, ale, food and accessories. Was it worth it? Bollocks.

must have drank a lot of ale!!! :ph34r:

The Derby play-off final cost me a fair wad of cash.

I took two of my kids ( over 18) and my father-in-law in the car. Paid for all the tickets, drinks, food etc and then some miserable bastard stole my car , so we had to get the train back. You can imagine how much four adult singles to Leicester on a Sunday costs.

The police found the car about a month later with all the steering wrecked, so I had to pay to have it transported up to Leicester and to get it repaired as my insurance, although for theft only covered it if it was never found. :angry:

£150 At the Vicarage last year, Watfords a shit night out!

Most I've spent going to watch foreign teams is about £400.

soon to be blown out the water when I go and watch Auckland City in May.

I didn't even know Auckland had a football team, and I was there only a few weeks ago! If I had known, I would have made an effort to find out when they were playing and tried to get to a game (Although my attempt to watch Melbourne Victory ended miserably, as DanTheFox will know ;) )

I don't spend much at football matches, I avoid alcohol and rarely buy a programme, and it's usually just the ticket and transport that I pay for (plus £5-10 on food).

Still at it, it would seem. :P

:D

The Derby play-off final cost me a fair wad of cash.

I took two of my kids ( over 18) and my father-in-law in the car. Paid for all the tickets, drinks, food etc and then some miserable bastard stole my car , so we had to get the train back. You can imagine how much four adult singles to Leicester on a Sunday costs.

The police found the car about a month later with all the steering wrecked, so I had to pay to have it transported up to Leicester and to get it repaired as my insurance, although for theft only covered it if it was never found. :angry:

Good grief, Davie looks like he's won it here big time. I imagine Barton Fox has spent a few quid in his time aswell.

Quite alot seeing LCFC v DERBY at wembo I think the whole thing cost me about 400 quid, Hotel, Beers, Tabs, Clobber for the Day, Mint Sauce, Booze, Prog, More Tabs..... Food..

Then on the way back....

Shed loads of Booze..... and a taxi from Hinkley ....then home.....

Then a night club to top the great day off.....

My CCard to a right pounding! :cry::cry:

still paying for it!

Quite alot seeing LCFC v DERBY at wembo I think the whole thing cost me about 400 quid, Hotel, Beers, Tabs, Clobber for the Day, Mint Sauce, Booze, Prog, More Tabs..... Food..

Then on the way back....

Shed loads of Booze..... and a taxi from Hinkley ....then home.....

Then a night club to top the great day off.....

My CCard to a right pounding! :cry::cry:

still paying for it!

Is that slang for Cocaine in Leicester nowadays :ph34r:

When those conts at Midland Mainline shafted me it cost me about £120 (one way!) to get down to the see the Villa game. Add my ticket, the oh-so-heart-destroying 1/2 lber and a cup of tea to the mix and a wasted couple of quid on Agbhonlaunpronouncable to score first and I'm shy a few dollar-dollar bill, yo. But contrary to popular belief, it ain't all about the Benjis.

Great night out.

:D:D:D I daren't count the cost. Every away match hurts.

But I went down to QPR. Basically swopped a Transit van and help with a flat clearance for my ticket and was well pleased about the deal til we scored. Then it was fast track into Kelly inhibition mode...we've already scored one, so don't cross the halfway line lads til they score one!.

I knew for certain that day that we needed another manager - someone who just loves football as much as me and won't have the beautiful game compromised for anything.

It was a special day though just the same.

I've covered boxing as a journalist for a good part of my life - and probably loved it as much as anything I've ever done but, though it was often mentioned, I'd never previously seen the Blind Beggar public house, of Kray twins fame.

That's where the clearance was and seeing it the "Beggar" will stay with with me much longer than the football.

And catching a glimpse of Arsenal's Emirates Stadium.

Archived