Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

what was

She was good, better than some of the crap out there at the moment. She'll be big.

As for the Marching Band... Um... :blink::blink:

it was hardly a marching band, it was just a bunch of kids from the local cubs/scouts/brownies.

that girl wasn't miming

she had a voice on her definitely. but its all about imaging in the music industry today. if she gets herself out there she could be big, but if her song is played to death on heart or leicester sound she wont be so big (i.e sandi thom syndrome).

The marching band were a disgrace. Couldn't here a thing from them. That bird was a quality singer though :thumbup: Could defo go far :)

Ah come on they weren't a disgrace! Blame the club.

They were probably good but just nobody could here them... :mellow:

Give the poor kids a break i blame the club for that debacle yesterday afternoon. However Christina was quality.

Ah come on they weren't a disgrace! Blame the club.

They were probably good but just nobody could here them... :mellow:

Apologies, I did nae know they were kids! I thought they were older and had been doing it for a while, hence why I thought their performance was a disgrace. Couldn't here them even from the front of the Kop where I was stood for a while at half time. They may well have been good, but I wouldn't know due to sound problems :P Sorry!!

I thought the girl would be mediocre at best, but I was proven wrong. Promising talent, hope she doesn't waste it :)

They were playing outside the ground before the game, near to where the coaches park up. They should have been given a chance to play inside the ground before the game kicked off. Just another case of hopeless organisation by LCFC.

I reckon they should get that band of drummers inside the ground before kick off too. It might liven things up a bit.

Archived