Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

The return of Danny Cadamarteri

Cadamarteri still protests his innocence and claims the ephedrine found in his system came from a flu remedy he had been taking at the time.

Really? :rolleyes:

I like the dreads though, they should come back! tamgrins.gif

Really? :rolleyes:

I like the dreads though, they should come back! tamgrins.gif

Pseudoephedrine is commonly found in flu remedies, and is the active ingedient in Sudafed. If you were'nt too clever you could easily make that mistake.

Good to see he wants to take his chance. I'm glad we have given it to him.

Pseudoephedrine is commonly found in flu remedies, and is the active ingedient in Sudafed. If you were'nt too clever you could easily make that mistake.

He's been given a chance at city, I hope he takes it........he hasn't got alot of competition at city, if he's good enough, he will succeed in reviving his career!!

Or if you were clever it's the excuse you'd give after being caught out!

Either way seems to have the right attitude and if he keeps up the form he showed on Saturday I certainly wont be complaining.

There is a simple list of drugs that contain PSE, it would be easy to avoid them if you were a professional athlete, in my opinion.

Clubs have access to a wealth of sources to guide them and the playing staff...ignorance is not an excuse (assuming he has guilty of that alone); sources such as DID UK and UK Sport.

The reason for the raised eyebrows was simply his excuse...it is tired. I am bored of sportsmen and women claiming they had a cold, I've heard it too many times. This means one thing...they have heard it many times too. It simply doesn't wash.

That said, I hope his determination to prove himself results in more goals like the one at the weekend. He has been found guilty and served a sentence, this is a clean slate for him and I wish him all the best for the future.

Result of boredom follows...

Danny was a druggy

He wears a druggies hat

But once he'd done his 6 month ban

We said we'll bring him back

Danny was a druggy

but he said he had the flu

but he aint scoring crack no more

he's scoring for the blues!

When Danny scores for Leicester

he gives playoff hopes

and when we get promoted

he'll score us all some dope!

Never knew he'd been charged for punching a woman in the face either. Good rolemodel ;)

Michael Mifsud would have been so much better. Watch the space. He will be superb (hopefully) for Coventry. And here i am, a compatriot seeing such a good player play for rivals

cadermarteri's shirt is on ebay and bidding stands at close to 145 quid :o wtf is going on ? i wish i could meet thes idiots who have so much spare cash to chuck about

It's their money. I had a friend paid £1,600 to have a car serviced, two tyres and a few bits and pieces - three times what I'd pay for a car.

It's all a matter of what you want and what you can afford.

Some people think paying out for vehicle registration plate is daft but we've had stacks of fun out of it - probably more than we'd have had from a three week holiday costing several thousand pounds.

Still others have to fork out half their life's fortunes for a departing wife - so there's always a case for buying football shirts. Providing you know your wife hates football. :D :D :D

PS:

I noticed on TB someone says Mandaric will have to change his PFC number plate once he's in charge at Leicester. I wonder, meanwhile, now he's got his new contract, if we'll soon see LEV 1 knocking about.

Others that might suit are CAD 1, LOU 1S, K1NGS (although that cost over £150,000 as I recall) and MF1 with PLEASE underneath if the Vehicle licensing authority would allow. :whistle:

It's their money. I had a friend paid £1,600 to have a car serviced, two tyres and a few bits and pieces - three times what I'd pay for a car.

Some people think paying out for vehicle registration plate is daft but we've had stacks of fun out of it - probably more than we'd have had from a three week holiday costing several thousand pounds.

Still others have to fork out half their life's fortunes for a departing wife - so there's always a case for buying football shirts. Providing you know your wife hates football. :D :D :D

PS:

I noticed on TB someone says Mandaric will have to change his PFC number plate once he's in charge at Leicester. I wonder, meanwhile, now he's got his new contract, if we'll soon see LEV 1 knocking about.

Others that might suit are CAD 1, LOU 1S, K1NGS (although that cost over £150,000 as I recall) and MF1 with PLEASE underneath if the Vehicle licensing authority would allow. :whistle:

They aint premier league footballers you know, their only on academy/low championship wages!

I think it would be cheaper if the 3 just shared SH1T

PS:

Cadamarteri has already got a private plate. Saw his Silver Merc 4x4 in the City car park before the Sunderland game. D7 CAD I think is his plate?

They aint premier league footballers you know, their only on academy/low championship wages!

I think it would be cheaper if the 3 just shared SH1T

Funnily enough I bid for B1GOT at Melton a few months ago!. It wasn't you I was up against was it? :whistle::D:D:D

Nope, don't think a personalised number plate on my fiesta would look quite right.

While on the subject of personalised plates, does anyone who's car has 'LCF 6' on it? Seen it every week almost outside the ground since the Walkers opened.

Nope, don't think a personalised number plate on my fiesta would look quite right.

Don't think I can help you then but if you swop it for a Del Boy threewheeler I've got E457END (EastEnd) and if you get so pissed off you pour petrol on the thing I've got F14MBE (Flambe). :whistle:

Don't think I can help you then but if you swop it for a Del Boy threewheeler I've got E457END (EastEnd) and if you get so pissed off you pour petrol on the thing I've got F14MBE (Flambe). :whistle:

Do you do this seriously Thrace?

The best one I saw at the DVLA auction was LOG 800 K

Brilliant for a car dealer?

Do you do this seriously Thrace?

The best one I saw at the DVLA auction was LOG 800 K

Brilliant for a car dealer?

No I just enjoy the crack really.

A former acquaintance, heavyweight boxer Joe Bugner, got my interest with 1ONU on his gold roller in the 70's and then one of my sons managed to get his own surname.

I've maintained an interest from then on but nothing serious.

The next DVLA sale is at Wantage from February 21/23. Among my favourites:

I wouldn't mind having a go at RO55 BOY for my youngest son, TOW64R would have been appropriate on occasions.

As a kid I might have liked TOY 180Y, there's MUM11Y for the MILF fans and LVR80Y would catch the eye.

51NGH fetched a British record £231,000 when we bought F4CUP but frequenters of the Swan and Rushes could club in to buy GO 51NGH for our very own turbanator if they're feeling generous.

Walkers regulars might go for FOX72OT, one of our old centre-forwards might like DOG9Y, our hat-trick hero could buy DOD7S, Danny Cadamarteri might have a laugh with BUS71D, and anyone with an ex-wife who cost him might send her A50FAT.

Archived