Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ikon_Klow

Dowie off to Coventry

Morning all,

Reports this morning that Dowie will be appointed the new manager of Coventry?

Are we bothered?

I'm not.

Well if its true then the ugly tart won't be leicesters manager.

Despite this news, I've still got an inkling we'll end up with Cotterill/Newell/Dowie.

Curbishley is doing his best to be a free man in time for the job too.

I dont think Cotterill will leave Burnley, especially as he is getting a few quid to spend up there. Newell has turned us down twice and doesnt fancy us so fook the longe face scouser and Dowie is proven at this level but may not at the top tier (although he was hardly given a chance) but looks set for Coventry apparanetly.

Special thanks to Covscums former boss Micky Adams who managed to turn a club thinking upwards about 5 years behind schedule. There squad is terrible and they are in a real mess. Lets just hope we can stick another nail in there coffin on Saturday! :D

What about Paul Ince or Simon Grayson?

no! i would rather have colin calderwood tbh.

if not paul le guen would be good, or sven :ph34r:

but being realistic i feel keeping kelly is our best option atm otherwise dowie is the best option out there

I dont think Cotterill will leave Burnley, especially as he is getting a few quid to spend up there. Newell has turned us down twice and doesnt fancy us so fook the longe face scouser and Dowie is proven at this level but may not at the top tier (although he was hardly given a chance) but looks set for Coventry apparanetly.

Special thanks to Covscums former boss Micky Adams who managed to turn a club thinking upwards about 5 years behind schedule. There squad is terrible and they are in a real mess. Lets just hope we can stick another nail in there coffin on Saturday! :D

One 6 month streak that scraped Palace into the play-offs? I really don't rate Dowie at all and have seen very little to convince me otherwise.

In any case would you really want him as the face of Leicester City? :whistle:

I wouldn't change anything now until the end of the season. There really is no point.

Kelly has been good enough to survive a difficult period and must have surely learned something - though he sure tries hard to hide it.

He was successful at Blackburn with the youth set-up - and quite positive by all accounts. It's just that his whole approach appalls me thus far. He has shown no vision or imagination and is so annoyingly blinkered.

But there really is no point in change for its own sake.

MM should take time to consider his options. Kelly made, given MM's instructions, take a more positive approach - he does seem a man who will faithfully do what is asked of him.

If not then MM can earmark someone like Paul Ince as a manager who knows what's required at the top end of the game and has the nowse and the contacts I would imagine to make it happen.

Archived