Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Kelly Backs Hitman Hume

Bollocks did he!

He missed chances including an open ****ing goal.

Love his work-rate, but if push come to shove, I'd ship him out with a load of the other Leicester players when MM revolution is in full swing, or play him in attacking midfield. He isn't really a striker that can take us to the Premier. :ph34r:

Love his work-rate, but if push come to shove, I'd ship him out with a load of the other Leicester players when MM revolution is in full swing, or play him in attacking midfield. He isn't really a striker that can take us to the Premier. :ph34r:

here bloody here!

Huuuuuuuuuume werent there today but know someone who was....did he play well part from the 2 goals? :blink:

I didnt think he had the best of games,which is harsh considering he scored two goals.He gave the ball away to easily when attacking i thought.

This is a list of the top scorers. Does Hume have 10 in the league?

Considering the fact that this is only his second season at this level, the quality of service and that he's been in a struggling side for the most part, i think he's done o.k.

You can't fault his work rate which is what i really like about him, though finishing is clearly a problem. He's played right wing for tranmere a few times, could he do that job for us perhaps.

Chopra Cardiff 21

Kamara West Brom 19

Earnshaw Norwich 17

Rasiak Southampton 17

Iwelumo Colchester 15

Cureton Colchester 14

Howard Derby 14

McSheffrey Birmingham 14

Jones Southampton 12

Lee Ipswich 12

Nugent Preston 12

Vine Birmingham 12

Eastwood Southend 11

Phillips West Brom 11

Connolly Sunderland 10

Bollocks did he!

He missed chances including an open ****ing goal.

:blink:

Erm, no he didn't.

I can only imagine you mean the one-on-one with their keeper that he had at the end of the first half. Should have scored but did well to get the chance in the first place and it wasn't an open goal.

I blame Barber.

I thought Hume had a really decent game today. Had little support from Horsfield and took the first goal extremely well. Second was a scrambled effort really but still did well to get there ahead of the defender and keeper.

To be honest, i thought he was poor today. Missed far too many chances and even when on the ball didn't look as good as usual. I suppose it's all about confidence really, and that will have improved after two goals today.

Erm, no he didn't.

I can only imagine you mean the one-on-one with their keeper that he had at the end of the first half. Should have scored but did well to get the chance in the first place and it wasn't an open goal.

I blame Barber.

I thought Hume had a really decent game today. Had little support from Horsfield and took the first goal extremely well. Second was a scrambled effort really but still did well to get there ahead of the defender and keeper.

Nuts :angry:

I'll blame Barber too then ~ it saves me having to fess up to being an arse and spouting shite :blush:

Hume wasn't really that impressive today - which is shocking really because he plays almost like dogshit and scores twice, yet when he has played well at times this season, he has done everything but score. He hasn't proven anything today. In all honesty, that is one of the worst performances I have seen Iain Hume give in a Leicester shirt.

Two against a League One outfit and still didn't look impressive. Yip he is another misunderstood superstar.

*aimed at the fat c|_|nt who sits near me at Filbo and tells me every week he is a Premiership player*

Two against a League One outfit and still didn't look impressive. Yip he is another misunderstood superstar.

*aimed at the fat c|_|nt who sits near me at Filbo and tells me every week he is a Premiership player*

Now now Barton, I remember both you and myslef singing Southends praises at the start of the season.

We must give RK a pat on the back for publically backing Hume who then went on to score a couple (although maybe he should have had a few more even lol). The public backing seemed to work. Can he not do that every week?? :D:thumbup:

Hume isn't clinical enough to be an out and out forward.

Techinically he has some great attributes and creates his own chances but is he the answer to us gunning for the Premiership?

Only time will tell I suppose.

Hume wasn't really that impressive today - which is shocking really because he plays almost like dogshit and scores twice, yet when he has played well at times this season, he has done everything but score. He hasn't proven anything today. In all honesty, that is one of the worst performances I have seen Iain Hume give in a Leicester shirt.

You may be right but if so I hope he carries on in the same vein for the rest of the season. I would far sooner City's strikers look appalling and score two goals than look brilliant and score none or be like Horsfield who manages to combine the two negative extremes - by looking awful and not scoring!. :whistle:

Perhaps he needs a Kelly vote of confidence or does Kelly still think he's in a purple patch?

Hume has the ability to be premiership class, whether he can score 20 goals or not a season is irrelevant.

A good coach/manager should be able to get the best out of Hume, which we see in frequent patches throughout a season.

He is one of about 6 players I think should be retained for next season, the rest should be bounced out of here.

Archived