Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

An Interview With Robert Kelly

Oh look - a graduate from the TPH school of reasoned debate.

It'll be the only school you graduate from! lol

If I wanted a debate I'd talk to a reasonable person, not a jumped up, self righteous, middle aged waster who is sad enough to criticize other peoples good posts for having minor spelling mistakes in them in order to make himself feel better about who he is.

Therefore all I have to say to you is **** off.

And I've already graduated thank you.

Oh. Dear.

If this is tongue in cheek then it isn't funny.

If this is serious you need to examine your life carefully - highlighting spelling mistakes in a post that you could only (wet) dream about writing is worryingly pathetic.

Ultra - YOU must do better. Or alternatively, take Manwells' words of wisdom.

I can do better than that in my sleep.

Obviously the writer has a following but then again so do Jim Davidson and Jimmy Carr. And I don't find them funny either!

He must have known that he'd made mistakes, but couldn't be arsed to change them.

And if he isn't bothered enough to do things properly, than how can he slag off RK and co for being likewise?

Obviously the writer has a following but then again so do Jim Davidson and Jimmy Carr. And I don't find them funny either!

He must have known that he'd made mistakes, but couldn't be arsed to change them.

And if he isn't bothered enough to do things properly, than how can he slag off RK and co for being likewise?

I've got 3420 exhibits which suggest otherwise.....

I cannot think of one reasonable contribution you've had to this forum, apart from your inabilty to do up your own flies at the age 40 giving us something to laugh at.

"A critic is someone who never goes into battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded" :mad2:

Great work Ric, thanks for brightening my morning.

And as an ex-journalist I second that. It thoroughly brightened my day.

As I've said about specific skills, for some, writing comes easy and, for others, mending cars or programming computers comes easy.

To each their own.

All any writing has to do is convey its meaning. Ric's was not presented as a scholastic work of art but as a bit of light entertainment.

To that end it got its message over with effective wit and good humour. Well done, Ric.

PS: Hope your and yours are keeping well, Smudge.

I want to stay neutral in this debate, but grammar has reared it's ugly head and I must interject!! I believe when writing "RK and co" you meant to put a full stop after the 'o' as is nescessary when abbreviating the word company but in your haste missed it, just this once. :thumbup:

I want to stay neutral in this debate, but grammar has reared it's ugly head and I must interject!! I believe when writing "RK and co" you meant to put a full stop after the 'o' as is nescessary when abbreviating the word company but in your haste missed it, just this once. :thumbup:

Whoops. :whistle::D

I think you mean "then how can he slag..........."

:)

Mr Ultra sir would it be possible to embarass yourself any more than you just have done?

Oh dear oh dear.

To be fair all this fun and games may as well get deleted, there is little of any relevance...

:whistle:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-remove-urine-stains.htm

Rik, I think you've summed whas gone wrong this season!! Stowell has been bollocking the cones and goalpost instead of the players!!

Brilliant reading though, top drawer. Well done.

Ric doesn't know what he's started .... apparently the cones have started beating the first team in training.

Totally dominated midfield, I'm told. Apparently they were everywhere and completely tireless. No would could get round em and the first team lads had no idea where to go.

Kelly thinks the world of the cones. Even if he deploys em in unfamiliar roles they never complain and just get on with the job.

Apparently the City boss reckons they could easily become a permanent fixture in the side declaring: there's nothing like em for blocking our opponents' path to goal and if we can do that we're bound to grap a point or two. :whistle:

The only thing you could manage in your sleep is to moisten your protective rubber sheets. Why don't you go back to verbally marching around your EMC forum like a little Hitler - You sad, sorry little man.

Ric doesn't know what he's started .... apparently the cones have started beating the first team in training.

Totally dominated midfield, I'm told. Apparently they were everywhere and completely tireless. No would could get round em and the first team lads had no idea where to go.

Kelly thinks the world of the cones. Even if he deploys em in unfamiliar roles they never complain and just get on with the job.

Apparently the City boss reckons they could easily become a permanent fixture in the side declaring: there's nothing like em for blocking our opponents' path to goal and if we can do that we're bound to grap a point or two. :whistle:

A try at satire..but about 48 hours too late...taxi for Thracian.... :D

I can understand him saying he didn't find it funny, cus i must confess it didn't tickle me, but it's clearly made a lot of people laugh so flair play. respect.

Didn't do anything for me either. Was wondering why it had been made a sticky but as you said, a lot of people have found it funny.

I can understand him saying he didn't find it funny, cus i must confess it didn't tickle me, but it's clearly made a lot of people laugh so flair play. respect.

Didn't do anything for me either. Was wondering why it had been made a sticky but as you said, a lot of people have found it funny.

That's the thing lads, Nob Kelly isn't funny. What he's doing here is soul destroying.

I think the funniest bit of this thread is from Ultra. I am pleased it was created just so it's allowed Ultra to show us some of his sparkling repertoire.

Archived