Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Confident - THE VOTE

Are we going down?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going down?

• YES
    • NO

Reckon we beat Barnsley and get a point from one of the others we're more or less safe? Barnsley are woeful lately, Ipswich, Cov and us have had simillar successes all season. I live with an Ipswich fan and one of my mates down here's a Cov fan - we're always competing. I know we're the worst of the three lately but in recent weeks Cov stuck three or four past them and Ipswich managed five. They're woeful.

I fancy Milan dusting off his Tom Finney style boots and having a stint as player chairman!!!

A win against the northern monkeys in Barshit will be enough and even if we do lose i cant see everyone below us picking up enough points to suck us in!

I do think its mildly amusing how gash we are though!

Reckon we beat Barnsley and get a point from one of the others we're more or less safe? Barnsley are woeful lately, Ipswich, Cov and us have had simillar successes all season. I live with an Ipswich fan and one of my mates down here's a Cov fan - we're always competing. I know we're the worst of the three lately but in recent weeks Cov stuck three or four past them and Ipswich managed five. They're woeful.

Take it you haven't been to many games this season?

Take it you haven't been to many games this season?

Barnsley are garbage, even we should beat them or at the very least get a point.

If you look at some of the possible outcomes from the Barno v Southend game as well it looks pretty reasonable.

Barnsley win, Southend need to find 6 points in three games at the very very least to catch us, two of which are away from home, at Plymouth and Southampton.

Southend win, Barnsley need to find 4 points in three games, one of which is against us, other than that it's Palace at Oakwell and West Brom at the Hawthorns.

A draw and you've got both of those situations minus a point which isn't that bad really is it?

and we have a an extra game. A total of 5 games, three of which are at the Walkers where we are capable of picking up the odd point, one against a very beatable Barnsley who should at least get a point against.

Even the game at Deepdale doesn't look too bad considering the likes of QPR, Leeds and Southend have had the beating of them recently and they have lost four on the spin.

Barnsley are garbage, even we should beat them or at the very least get a point.

If you look at some of the possible outcomes from the Barno v Southend game as well it looks pretty reasonable.

Barnsley win, Southend need to find 6 points in three games at the very very least to catch us, two of which are away from home, at Plymouth and Southampton.

Southend win, Barnsley need to find 4 points in three games, one of which is against us, other than that it's Palace at Oakwell and West Brom at the Hawthorns.

A draw and you've got both of those situations minus a point which isn't that bad really is it?

and we have a an extra game. A total of 5 games, three of which are at the Walkers where we are capable of picking up the odd point, one against a very beatable Barnsley who should at least get a point against.

Even the game at Deepdale doesn't look too bad considering the likes of QPR, Leeds and Southend have had the beating of them recently and they have lost four on the spin.

There's no denying what you are saying, but we are in freefall and the teams below seem to be picking up points a little. There is possibly a chance we've got lucky yet again and just done enough earlier in the season, but it's going to be tight. Norwich on saturday is a key game. If we lose, it's not game over but it means the pressure's on if results go against us. Win or draw and we edge closer and survive another season.

The fact is, we DON'T deserve to stay up and that's most of the reason why a lot of posters on here think we're fooked. By right's, we should be fooked, but luckily there's still a lot of things to go against us for us to be relegated. It's not impossible for us to be relegated and we deserve to be, it's hard to stomach this is.

I’m sorry but nobody can convince me otherwise we will stay up unless we beat Norwich on Saturday regardless of the other team’s fixtures.

What even if we get a point and Leeds and Southend lose, meaning they need two wins and a draw from their last games three games and thats on the presumtion we lose our last four.

Sorry to much OTT going on in here. I'm good Leeds/Southend United win away from hitting the panic button

What even if we get a point and Leeds and Southend lose, meaning they need two wins and a draw from their last games three games and thats on the presumtion we lose our last four.

Sorry to much OTT going on in here. I'm good Leeds/Southend United win away from hitting the panic button

Just you wait and see.

Saturday 14th April 4.45pm Leicester have lost 0-2 to Norwich City at home, Leeds and Southend both win.

Time to panic

There's no denying what you are saying, but we are in freefall

Robert Kelly's blue & white Freefall Display Team

ssanta.jpg

Nah - it doesn't scan. Trouble is, nor does 'Shower of Shite' either.

Just you wait and see.

Saturday 14th April 4.45pm Leicester have lost 0-2 to Norwich City at home, Leeds and Southend both win.

Time to panic

I'll probably go mental then, dancing around naked in the city centre, shouting abuse at anyone coming across my way.

As you can tell, I'll have lost my mind by then. Forever.

Quite agree Manwell.

It is quite true that we are utter utter garbage but there are half a dozen sides just a bad- and we have a 5 point (plus GD) advantage over them.

I'm also glad for the fact we still have Brum and Preston to play- we quite often seem to raise our game against the better sides. And we have Barnsleh to play who are just as bad (if not worse) then we are.

Yes things are bad, but everyone is going way over the top right now. I'm bricking it but I'm not ready to jump over the wall into the 'we're gonna get relegated camp' quite yet.

Quite agree Manwell.

It is quite true that we are utter utter garbage but there are half a dozen sides just a bad- and we have a 5 point (plus GD) advantage over them.

I'm also glad for the fact we still have Brum and Preston to play- we quite often seem to raise our game against the better sides. And we have Barnsleh to play who are just as bad (if not worse) then we are.

Yes things are bad, but everyone is going way over the top right now. I'm bricking it but I'm not ready to jump over the wall into the 'we're gonna get relegated camp' quite yet.

And this is why its still 50/50 for us to go down IMHO... some people seem to think our position is next to hopless and Norwich will decide our fate, it wont! Whats more those banking on the Norwich game are looking at just the sort of game we'll flunk... its Barnsley thats key IMHO, the worrying thing is both Preston and Brum have had a couple of poor results of late and they'll be well-up for turning us over when it comes to it, unlike Derby who were on a good run when we drew the other week.

I`m telling myself we are going down, so hopefully when we dont there will be something good thats happened (we havent been relegated). Yes i realise i have a strange way of helping myself feel better in the long run hehe

And this is why its still 50/50 for us to go down IMHO... some people seem to think our position is next to hopless and Norwich will decide our fate, it wont! Whats more those banking on the Norwich game are looking at just the sort of game we'll flunk... its Barnsley thats key IMHO, the worrying thing is both Preston and Brum have had a couple of poor results of late and they'll be well-up for turning us over when it comes to it, unlike Derby who were on a good run when we drew the other week.

:yawn:

If it's 50/50 why do the bookies have us down as 12/1 to go down.

I'll admit it's possible but it's rather unlikely.

If it's 50/50 why do the bookies have us down as 12/1 to go down.

I'll admit it's possible but it's rather unlikely.

Surely, bookies odds are set to reflect the weight of bets being taken and not on the likelihood of and event taking place. If we all run out tomorrow and load a couple of grand each on City to drop - those odds will follow shortly afterwards.

Surely, bookies odds are set to reflect the weight of bets being taken and not on the likelihood of and event taking place. If we all run out tomorrow and load a couple of grand each on City to drop - those odds will follow shortly afterwards.

I thought it was both. :dunno:

I think we could do with a new poll after that result today.

Four games left. Three against teams in play-off places trying to stay there or better and one scrapping to stay in the Championship.

Before today I voted that we would stay up. Now I really think that we're going down. We can't seem to buy a win at the minute whereas the other teams are picking up good results.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Archived