Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Please NO milan

Nigel Worthington says that he wants the Leicester City manager's job for good.

Worthington, the former Norwich City manager, has agreed to step in as caretaker-manager for the last five games of the season, following yesterday's sacking of Robert Kelly.

Worthington said: "It is very straightforward and I understand the situation. But only a fool wouldn't want to be in charge of this football club if the chance is there.

"I have the opportunity to get some good results and performances, and then see where we go from there."

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Please milan Dont give him the the job even if he wins all 5 games ,lets go bigtime has you promised :worship::worship: :

I like how we give someone a chance, he had 3/4 good seasons at norwich and was almost a victim of his own success.

Well said. They were shit when he joined, in a couple of years he got them to the play-off final, then the year after took them up with a record points total. They didn't do too badly in the Premiership and only got relegated on the last day. I can't understand why people are so against the guy. :rolleyes:

Oh god, yes please!

Gimme some more Worthington bashing before he's even managed a single game! :smile:

While we're at it, let's barrage the club's management again in the hope of exercising our awesome power over the club's ownership!

Is any of this turning anyone on yet? :dunno:

Seriously, what the fook has gotten into some of you?

Mandaric is the owner of the business, he needs the business to do well... to do that he needs to spend the right money on the right people. If he thinks Worthington is the right person, then so be it... he's the owner, it's his decision. Mandaric wants as much success as we do - because he stands to make a massive financial gain out of any success. Do you think he'd put that success in danger at will?

Do you also think that a ruthless businessman such as Mandaric is going to listen to the pained shrieks of Leicester fans because they don't rate his choice of manager? He's not going to give in - if Worthington is who he wants, it's Worthington he will get - whether the fans agree or not.

He's a listener, perhaps, but he's not your fcuking puppet. :rolleyes:

FINALLY

Give him a chance for fück sake

Do you realise how childish you are if you decide to bombard him with e-mails telling him how to control his business?

If you wanted him to come - then let him do the job HIS WAY.

obviously not directed at lwicd*

Yeah - come on let's give the guy a chance.

If he starts showing signs of Leveinism or Kellyism though (sh it, tired excuses, dropping players for no reason, refusing to drop awful players, not shooting elvis etc) then he has to go early. CL and RK were both given far too long.

Oh god, yes please!

Gimme some more Worthington bashing before he's even managed a single game! :smile:

While we're at it, let's barrage the club's management again in the hope of exercising our awesome power over the club's ownership!

Is any of this turning anyone on yet? :dunno:

Mandaric is the owner of the business, he needs the business to do well... to do that he needs to spend the right money on the right people. If he thinks Worthington is the right person, then so be it... he's the owner, it's his decision. Mandaric wants as much success as we do - because he stands to make a massive financial gain out of any success. Do you think he'd put that success in danger at will?

Do you also think that a ruthless businessman such as Mandaric is going to listen to the pained shrieks of Leicester fans because they don't rate his choice of manager? He's not going to give in - if Worthington is who he wants, it's Worthington he will get - whether the fans agree or not.

He's a listener, perhaps, but he's not your fcuking puppet. :rolleyes:

That's a great post, LWICD, I agree 100%. :thumbup:

At the moment we're perilously close to the relegation zone, we need to get behind the guy so we can steer clear. Cos if we go down, we're fooked. Completely and utterly fooked. Mandaric will cut his losses and leave, we'll have no money and we'll be playing teams like Milton Keynes in front of 10,000 people.

We need to do everything possible to avoid that fate and right now that includes getting behind the team AND the manager.

Nigel Worthington says that he wants the Leicester City manager's job for good.

Worthington, the former Norwich City manager, has agreed to step in as caretaker-manager for the last five games of the season, following yesterday's sacking of Robert Kelly.

Worthington said: "It is very straightforward and I understand the situation. But only a fool wouldn't want to be in charge of this football club if the chance is there.

"I have the opportunity to get some good results and performances, and then see where we go from there."

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Please milan Dont give him the the job even if he wins all 5 games ,lets go bigtime has you promised :worship::worship: :

Please tell us what you class as big time? Coleman maybe? A manager who has performed badly this year?

I remember everyone saying the same things about Dowie. Bet most would love him here now after he turned Cov around pretty qucikly.

No matter who we get it will be a gamble!!!! So give the guy a bloody chance, he did an excellent job to start with at Norwich. They were in a position pretty much like we are when he took over and he took them up.

I'm sick of people mentioning managers like coleman and pearce etc who haven't done a great deal and then slagging off other managers who have arguably achieved more.

I remember everyone saying the same things about Dowie. Bet most would love him here now after he turned Cov around pretty qucikly.

No matter who we get it will be a gamble!!!! So give the guy a bloody chance, he did an excellent job to start with at Norwich. They were in a position pretty much like we are when he took over and he took them up.

I'm sick of people mentioning managers like coleman and pearce etc who haven't done a great deal and then slagging off other managers who have arguably achieved more.

Not really it was their honeymoon period. Im right behind wortho but dowie is aweful thats too far. Saying that i would be behind who ever was the manager tbh

I was anti-Dowie - but I wasn't planning anything like all 'this'.

I didn't want Dowie, but if he came to us, then so be it - I'd support him until he did something truly dreadful, like I have with the other managers from Adams onwards.

This, though... there was little anti-Worthington before he turned up (probably because nobody had any warning of yesterday's events)... but now very few people seem willing to support him at all. That's just wrong, in my humble opinion. :mellow:

And after all... Worthington > Dowie (because Worthington was a Champion, not just a play-off winner). ;):ph34r:

I was anti-Dowie - but I wasn't planning anything like all 'this'.

I didn't want Dowie, but if he came to us, then so be it - I'd support him until he did something truly dreadful, like I have with the other managers from Adams onwards.

This, though... there was little anti-Worthington before he turned up (probably because nobody had any warning of yesterday's events)... but now very few people seem willing to support him at all. That's just wrong, in my humble opinion. :mellow:

And after all... Worthington > Dowie (because Worthington was a Champion, not just a play-off winner). ;):ph34r:

Dowie had 1 and a half seasons in this league, he reached the play-offs twice. Dowie over Worthington anyday.

. That's just wrong, in my humble opinion. :mellow:

Well if its your opinion i respect that, so stop telling everyone else what and how to think, if im against Worthington im against him for reasons i have posted in other threads. Im not willing to give the drooly ulster man the time of fooking day, i detest him in every sense of the word.

Well if its your opinion i respect that, so stop telling everyone else what and how to think, if im against Worthington im against him for reasons i have posted in other threads. Im not willing to give the drooly ulster man the time of fooking day, i detest him in every sense of the word.

i'm with you :thumbup:

Yeh he's rubbish, he's obviously going to relegate us, lose every game, we'll play rubbish football, he'll then go onto to kill every leicester fan, then blow up the stadium, he'll sell the training ground to developers, then he'll have the cheek to say he deserves the job.

That's why I hate him and he doesn't deserve a chance.

We just don't want him in charge after the end of the season. It's an opinion, some of us have had enough of shit managers. Some of us actually pay money to watch the team and want to get our moneys worth. Five games is not long enough to judge him, I don't want him getting a permanent job on the back of 5 games.

Were you Worthington haters in favour of Mr. Mandaric's takeover?

I know what your gointg to say, "Well if you were in favour you'd support his judgement".

Of course, but if he thinks Worthy is the man to take us to the heights he's talking of i have serious doubts about his mental state, sure i can deal with 5 games BUT i really can see him getting the role full-time if he does well in the remaining games, and that in my mind is a serious mistake.

I know what your gointg to say, "Well if you were in favour you'd support his judgement".

Of course, but if he thinks Worthy is the man to take us to the heights he's talking of i have serious doubts about his mental state, sure i can deal with 5 games BUT i really can see him getting the role full-time if he does well in the remaining games, and that in my mind is a serious mistake.

:D

Yeah, I respect your opinion. Just I doubt he'd get it because;

; We won't win the 5 games ;)

; I really can't see it. Mr. Mandaric would have other plans, maybe even to bring in a manager already employed.

Archived