Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

henderson or logan?

henderson or logan  

71 members have voted

1. 1. henderson or logan

• henderson
    • logan

Carlos Edwards, he should get down quicker.

gone the wrong way to early doesn't regain balance just generally shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybTbKiLWqH8 second goal, what are you doing Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZT-tAHYnUo McBrides goal is straight at him

You tubes being shit so I can't do it :dunno:

Plenty more I can remember, Andy Grays header for Burnley springs to mind. He got a firm hand to it.

1st one he had no chance!!! did well to even get near it

2nd 1, it went through a sea of players, it happens

3rd one, not the best of goalkeeping but you can hardly call it a blunder

4th one, youtube wont let me see it :dunno:

i know these arent goalkeeping at the highest level, but no keeper goes a whole season without a goal that COULD have been saved, and i think it was only COULD, and not SHOULD. He's a great keeper whos saved us many times. I know i'll be singing

WEVE GOT PAUL HENDERSON

at the top of my voice today

Henderson has been decent between the sticks this year. His kicking is still poor though and when he comes out to collect crosses he always looks a little shaky. Logan has a great kick, maybe a little to good at times. Also he is commanding when he comes for crosses and always is loud whenever he's giving instructions out. Logan was a little unlucky to get dropped in my opinion but it's good competition for them both. I would like to see Logan given another go but it would be unlucky for Henderson to be dropped.

1st one he had no chance!!! did well to even get near it

2nd 1, it went through a sea of players, it happens

3rd one, not the best of goalkeeping but you can hardly call it a blunder

4th one, youtube wont let me see it :dunno:

i know these arent goalkeeping at the highest level, but no keeper goes a whole season without a goal that COULD have been saved, and i think it was only COULD, and not SHOULD. He's a great keeper whos saved us many times. I know i'll be singing

WEVE GOT PAUL HENDERSON

at the top of my voice today

His hand was about half an centimeter away. Tough save to make I have to admit. but he could of got to it. After all he is a "Great shot stopper" :rolleyes:

Bearing in mind i've not used any goals from the run of games that led to him being dropped, or his catatrophoic blunder at Palace.

i rest my case, logan was bad today, kickings good is it i heard??? his kicking was a pass back to their keeper, henderson is more agile and wouldve reacted to the 2nd goal, also logan gave earnshaw the penalty, im sure he dived before earnshw was anywhere near it, he gave earnshaw no bloody choice whic way to shoot, he left logan on the floor leaving him an empty net... WHY DID NW PLAY HIM???? STUPIDITY, get henderson back in..... NOW

Archived