Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chelve84

Gabor Kiraly Leaves Crystal Palace

Are you Gay? is it those track suit bottoms?

Track suit?

I thought they were pyjamas. :blink:

And to the original question, it's a big No Thanks from me. Coco the clown won't fit in here once we've totally overhauled the current squad. :whistle:

he looked good at times when he was in the prem with palace but i think he's pretty error prone and a bit of a liability really. good shot-stopper andn not much else. we've got that in logan. didn't villa have him on emergency loan this season? think he screwed up a few times (FA cup last min?). i may be thinking someone else mind... <_<

Its amazing how a keeper can go from being quality to rubbish in a season! He is still only 30 (which is deemed young for a keeper lol) and has only been in England since 2004. Within that time clubs as good as Arsenal have been linked to him. Surely he hasnt become so bad in the last season not to warrant consideration? I know he has had problems at Palace all season as he refused to sign a deal and PT got cheesed off and loaned was prepared to loan him out but that was just to make a point. The fact that two premiership clubs took him on loan is another sign!

I think he is better than the 3 keepers we currently have but any deal should have a clause in it about the PJ`s he wears!

On a serious note, I would happily punt out Hendo and Douglas for him.

I think all goalies who wear trackie bottoms are gay, so therefore its a no from me, not because im anti queen or ouwt but becuase i think it could potentially lower morale when the others players refuse to take to the showers with him.

Guest Gist

Well I don't think his 'lucky' trackies are doing him much good if he's being kicked out of a poor Palace squad.

Yes please. Why are you all turning youre nose up at him? He's better than Rab, Hendo and Logan. It's not like were going to be able to tempt Petr Cech or Buffon here is it..........

I think all goalies who wear trackie bottoms are gay, so therefore its a no from me, not because im anti queen or ouwt but becuase i think it could potentially lower morale when the others players refuse to take to the showers with him.

Bizarre post. What was wrong with Pegguy Arphexad? He was was a trackie sporting keeper.

Wouldn't want Kiraly. Whenever I have seen him his positioning was all over the place. I think we would do well to sign Lee Camp. He really impressed me playing against us for QPR and Norwich this season.

Archived