Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

I deliver an actual rumour - Sasa Ilic

Right place, right time attacking midfielder. He makes that late run into the box, that's the type of player we've not had since we utilised Muzzy in a midfield three.

A player with positioning skill like that can get us 20+ goals a season from midfield.

I'd be very suprised if he signed. I'd be over the moon.

To apply some logic to the situation makes sense. A championship team aiming to win the ticket to the premiership owned by a compatriot is a good bait for him to come here. Besides the usual crap they look for, stadium, facilities and fan base. We have an excellent chance and the best tip is for Mandaric to show Ilic that he is ambitious enough to sign quality players. In the end, this is just a dream but a satisfying one to say the least.

Hes a very good player and scored the second goal after Nikola Zigic, also targeted by premiership clubs in the world cup against ivory coast for Serbia and Montenegro. Also a future up and coming player is Dusan Basta at Red Star Belgrade, watch out for him! Although it would be a long shot for us to get him. There is also a rumour that Milan is looking at 2 players at Partizan and 1 at Red star, apparently 1 of them is 22 years old

I'd be surprised if we didnt bring in one or two players who MM has some knowledge of from his involvement in the game overseas, Ilic would be an excellent signing and it'd just about be feesable (though only just!), however i think we could be addeing to some more predictable signings with some we havent thought of yet from clubs/leagues that MM has a very good knowledge of... it'll be interesting to see how the new manager's signings mesh with any signings that may be masterminded by MM.

Hes a very good player and scored the second goal after Nikola Zigic, also targeted by premiership clubs in the world cup against ivory coast for Serbia and Montenegro. Also a future up and coming player is Dusan Basta at Red Star Belgrade, watch out for him! Although it would be a long shot for us to get him. There is also a rumour that Milan is looking at 2 players at Partizan and 1 at Red star, apparently 1 of them is 22 years old

Source or link for 2 players at partizan and 1 red star

Haven't we appointed a manager yet?? FFS. Looks like I've missed loads since I've been away :rolleyes:

Sasa Ilic would be ridiculously good in this league, and I'm fairly sure this wont happen, Mandaric can admire him all he wants until we sign good players and show some ambition I don't see any players who are arguable European quality.

The more I think about this rumour, the more it becomes so ridiculous. The lad has as good a goal scoring ratio as Frank Lampard from midfield, if not better.

Yes but doesn't the way the agent placed his words about us first shows he sees Leicester as a decent chance. We'll see

Would love him to come here. He would be the best player in this league and rip the defenses easily. Also it is the sort of player we have been missing recently.

But tbh maybe a bit too good for us me thinks. He is premiership quality :worship::thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SASA SASA SASA

ILIC ILIC ILIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

are you saying that because of the original thread or heard anything else today?

• 2 weeks later...
I have nothing to add to this rumour, I just bumped it because I prefer to see guys like this linked to us rather than Darren Byfield!

Any more news/rumours about this one?

same as! he's coming i tells ya with absolutely no proof! :thumbup:

Archived