Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Most annoying voice in music

Top of the pile - worst of the lot - incomprably bad - whiney, bland and unpleasant:

20060510xr0.jpg

and that's a handful - apparently - :unsure:

That doesnt look like hes holding a male genitilia! If i didnt see the top half id think it was a woman!!! :unsure::mellow:

Any raise on Rufus Wainwright?

Yes, the singer from Mika..

Anybody that can make a chart song with "Love love Me", intermixed with "Everybody's gotta love today" umpteen times with that whiny voice has got to have the worst voice. Then again, wish I'd thought of that song, and I wouldn't be stuck in a dead-end job now I suppose :dunno:

Yes, the singer from Mika..

Anybody that can make a chart song with "Love love Me", intermixed with "Everybody's gotta love today" umpteen times with that whiny voice has got to have the worst voice. Then again, wish I'd thought of that song, and I wouldn't be stuck in a dead-end job now I suppose :dunno:

Mika ain't a band, just one REALLY annoying chap :thumbup:

I think Bob Dylan has one of the most annoying voices in music but for some reason the brilliance of his lyrics and songs means it doesn't matter!!

in which case the excessive whining of Liam Gallagher has always been a personal hate of mine

What, all of them?

Rakim???? Are you sure? He's a genius... :dunno:

:doh:

This was supposed to go in What I Am Listening to Now thread. :frusty:

None of them are annoying ! And yes, Rakim is a genius.

Aye, but I just can't see the Monkeys having a lasting effect. Nothing that appeals to the demographic they do ever does, they appeal to fickle kids who'll be off them in a year or so. I'm not saying ALL their fans are children, as you obviously aren't, and I know you know your music. But Oasis appealed to EVERYONE and that's how they got so big, so quickly and how they stuck around. I can't think of any new band around at the moment who have that same weight.

I'm with you....

They have some decent tunes but the way people go on about them you'd think they were the bloody Beatles. They are just another one of them bands that people say are great because Radio One and the NME etc tell you they are.

Paolo Nutini. Game, set and fu cking match.

Keep your head down Morrison - you weren't far off, mate.

You must have seen him on Live Earth also then.... Switched on and he was there, switched it off again 30 seconds into him slaughtering "what a wonderful world".

Archived