Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Most annoying voice in music

Yeah, be a shame for your last ever post on Foxestalk to be so wrong, as well. :whistle:

He DOES want to be Craig Nichols though. Rather badly. Which I think is quite funny, considering Nichols is the way he is 'cos he has aspergers.

He DOES want to be Craig Nichols though. Rather badly. Which I think is quite funny, considering Nichols is the way he is 'cos he has aspergers.

I can't see it at all, Nicholls is all yelps and exaggerated syllables (not in an accented way). I've never heard Alex Turner screech like Nicholls does.

:dunno:

Sorry, sorry I shouldn't ramble really. I didn't mean to imply I thought their voices were similar, more their presentation of self. I'm sure I read an interview with the Monkeys kid where he'd actually admitted inspiration from Nichols, so I'm not just spewing balls. Though I don't have an internet-quotable source, you'll just have to take my word for it. Independent of any want to be Craig Nichols, I do find his voice rather irritating. In fact, it's probably the thing that puts me off them the most. Try as I might, I can't really hate their music. It's just simple, catchy pop music. I don't really understand the hype though, probably just that they're young, youthful and seem like an honestly hard working group that have properly put themselves out there. I can kind of respect that.

They've no lastability though, they'll be dead and buried with every other fad in another eighteen months time. I remember when it seemed like The Darkness were going to take over the world, but everything that booms quickly to fame fizzles out rather quickly. That's just the way of things. Look at MCR, who cares now?

Sorry, sorry I shouldn't ramble really. I didn't mean to imply I thought their voices were similar, more their presentation of self. I'm sure I read an interview with the Monkeys kid where he'd actually admitted inspiration from Nichols, so I'm not just spewing balls. Though I don't have an internet-quotable source, you'll just have to take my word for it. Independent of any want to be Craig Nichols, I do find his voice rather irritating. In fact, it's probably the thing that puts me off them the most. Try as I might, I can't really hate their music. It's just simple, catchy pop music. I don't really understand the hype though, probably just that they're young, youthful and seem like an honestly hard working group that have properly put themselves out there. I can kind of respect that.

They've no lastability though, they'll be dead and buried with every other fad in another eighteen months time. I remember when it seemed like The Darkness were going to take over the world, but everything that booms quickly to fame fizzles out rather quickly. That's just the way of things. Look at MCR, who cares now?

I dunno. They don't even have to continue to be as good as they are at the moment. Oasis are still going with a massive fanbase and they're shite these days compared to their first album.

Archived