Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Foxes in hunt for De Zeeuw

You're saying that "quality" guarantees success, which is wrong.

De Zeeuw could be a total flop transfer for us and he might even consider retiring altogether or go back to the Netherlands.

Well having quality gives us a hell of a better chance than buying crap doesnt it?

Too many old farts being mentioned. We'll do well to get one season out of them and then what? If we go up you cant expect them to do a job at the top level and if we dont go up which I think will be the case, then we havent really done anything but throw money away on wages.

Invest in youth and benefit from years of value.

Well having quality gives us a hell of a better chance than buying crap doesnt it?

You notice that I put "quality" in quotes?

Just because a 37-year old did a good job for a Premiership club doesn't mean he'd do the same over here.

Too many old farts being mentioned. We'll do well to get one season out of them and then what? If we go up you cant expect them to do a job at the top level and if we dont go up which I think will be the case, then we havent really done anything but throw money away on wages.

Invest in youth and benefit from years of value.

Exactly. It's alright having a few experienced players, but you need to have a core of players that will be able to continue playing in the Premiership, or for a few years. Unless they ae considering becoming a coach, then they'd be useful for a while (hopefully :whistle::P)

Unsworth would be a better bet than De Zeeuw if we were after defenders Wigan have released, especially as we will need another left back.

Agreed and some four years younger. Perhaps I should take the mud off my boots. :unsure::whistle::rolleyes::huh:

Archived