Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Radostin Kishishev -Kishishev offered one year deal

Again better than what we have... but he's a defender and frankly while some steel, pace and leadership at the back would not go amiss, i think we're forgetting the total absence of a midfeild (bar Weso) at the moment and the total lack (bar Hume) of a player who can consistently score... so i think there are other priorities and thats before we start talking about the lack of a decent keeper :rolleyes::frusty:

Radostin Kishishev is set to be one of new Leicester boss Martin Allen's first signings. (Daily Mirror)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

He has much experience playing at the top level, however, occasional lapses in concentration have often resulted in his team conceding goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radostin_Kishishev

He's 33.

Again better than what we have... but he's a defender and frankly while some steel, pace and leadership at the back would not go amiss, i think we're forgetting the total absence of a midfeild (bar Weso) at the moment and the total lack (bar Hume) of a player who can consistently score... so i think there are other priorities and thats before we start talking about the lack of a decent keeper :rolleyes::frusty:

Consistently?? At one stage it was 1 in 16 and another 9 in 10 or something. Anyway Kishishev would be a good player and was one of Charlton's best players a couple of seasons ago. Was on-loan at Leeds when they came to the Walkers

Would be a great signing. Would play in central midfield. Leeds fans all said he was Premiership quality and they were not exactly averse to criticising their players last season. He was about the only one most of them were desperate to keep but realistically knew they had no chance. Age doesn't matter if they're quality players and Kishishev would be a quality signing in my opinion.

i think we're forgetting the total absence of a midfeild

Who's forgetting? Do you know who we are after, or are you just saying this because "news"papers are linking us with every free agent in the country?

I've read a fair few of the transfer speculation threads and in all of them there's been a load of jokers saying that the players aren't good enough. I think you're forgetting a couple of things.

Milan is not making millions and millions available for transfers this summer, so blowing basically all of it on one 2 million pound player is not a good idea, even if it will please those fans that are a bit confused and still think that we're in the prem and need to buy premiership quality.

Milan said he thought it would take 3 years to get back into the prem did he not?! So this year I think a top half of the table finish would be a big step towards that. Almost all the players mentioned on these transfer threads, if managed properly, could easily play in a team which acheives a top half of the championship finish, therefore they are good enough for us.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be reading transfer speculation about us signing David Healey etc, but it's just not gunna happen.

Radostin Kishishev is set to be one of new Leicester boss Martin Allen's first signings. (Daily Mirror)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

He has much experience playing at the top level, however, occasional lapses in concentration have often resulted in his team conceding goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radostin_Kishishev

Cool any thing tht will inprove our current squad....

Hes an average Premiership player whos coming down a league to help shore up a lower half of the Championship defence, maybe not even a regular, possibly as cover yet everyone seems to expect us to sign John Terry!

I'm not going to say this again.

HE'D PLAY IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD!

I probably will say it again though.

Oh God, you've got no excuses either even if all you do is have a quick look on Wikipedia;

He joined Charlton as a full-back, but then-manager Alan Curbishley moved him into midfield after concerns about his defensive abilities. He has much experience playing at the top level, however, occasional lapses in concentration have often resulted in his team conceding goals.

Kishishev has been a pretty constant presence in the Charlton midfield, never found wanting for determination and effort. Kishishev prides himself on his stamina and often tops the team on the number of kilometres he runs during games, as shown by the Pro-Zone statistics system.

Despite being known as a work horse in the Charlton midfield he is also known for his own 'flip-flap', which he used to great effect against Liverpool in the build up to Charlton's second goal of their 2-0 win at the Valley in 2006.

Archived