Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Radostin Kishishev -Kishishev offered one year deal

He wouldn't come here if it was for 1 year, i bet he's got loads of 1 year offers. We're the only club offering all these 45 year olds 2 year contracts :rolleyes:

he aint as old as Teddy Sheringham... and i'd still have Teddy what a player!

Kishishev to sign tomorrow!

Cheers lads! Not a foxes fan but wanted to share the news with you. He was on the radio a few minuted ago and said he is signing for 2 years tomorrow

How many posts have we seen like this? And how many turn out to be true?????? Not so many!!!

if kishishev does sign tomorrow i will be fairly pleased but i hope after him there will be only 1 more freebie and that would be Todorov.

we need to be approaching for players like Jarvis, Commons, Sharp, Kaka and maybe even stretch for Chopra? like i've said though there is a long time to go so dont panic yet people.

if kishishev does sign tomorrow i will be fairly pleased but i hope after him there will be only 1 more freebie and that would be Todorov.

we need to be approaching for players like Jarvis, Commons, Sharp, Kaka and maybe even stretch for Chopra? like i've said though there is a long time to go so dont panic yet people.

:blink:

same Todorov for me would be the ideal striker as well as Jarvis and a Player like Hendrie or Murphy would make me a happy man, don't think Kaka's the type of player we need but good back up is essential in any successful campaign.

lol How you've stuck Kaka in there as if you're being serious...

Hope Kishishev is more a squad player than first team regular, and that allen is going to blend youth and experience. We need a creative spark in the midfield, even if Allen is going to play hoofball. We need someone that can disect a defence with one pass.

Wrong. We don't need such a player. We need a team that is good at switching from defense to attack (and vice versa) and that uses width to create chances.

If Kishishev signs, he'll be playing most of the time and will be seen as an integral part of the team.

If anyone thinks otherwise, they're deluding.

Ok, another bit of ITK for you... :thumbup:

99% sure that Todorov will sign with you this week. You should be glad as he's a very good striker. Not as good as Berbo, but still good to play in the national team.

99% sure that Todorov will sign with you this week. You should be glad as he's a very good striker. Not as good as Berbo, but still good to play in the national team.

relax mate :thumbup: I am just posting what news is breaking in Bulgaria. It's a small country and you can't hide such things here.

relax mate :thumbup: I am just posting what news is breaking in Bulgaria. It's a small country and you can't hide such things here.

If that is true, then i'll buy you a pint of Bulgarian milk. I would be delighted if Todorov eventually signed for us this summer.

Archived