Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Radostin Kishishev -Kishishev offered one year deal

I'm not going to say this again.

HE'D PLAY IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD!

I probably will say it again though.

Oh God, you've got no excuses either even if all you do is have a quick look on Wikipedia;

He joined Charlton as a full-back, but then-manager Alan Curbishley moved him into midfield after concerns about his defensive abilities. He has much experience playing at the top level, however, occasional lapses in concentration have often resulted in his team conceding goals.

Kishishev has been a pretty constant presence in the Charlton midfield, never found wanting for determination and effort. Kishishev prides himself on his stamina and often tops the team on the number of kilometres he runs during games, as shown by the Pro-Zone statistics system.

Despite being known as a work horse in the Charlton midfield he is also known for his own 'flip-flap', which he used to great effect against Liverpool in the build up to Charlton's second goal of their 2-0 win at the Valley in 2006.

Oh great! another right back when we currently have three!
I'm not going to say this again.

HE'D PLAY IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD!

Saved you the hassle, Fez. ^_^

Can't understand the reasoning really. Any more than I could understand Tiatto's signing last year. Big, strong, mobile, reliable, might take us forward but "dead wood" and "struggles to concentrate" hardly sounds encouraging.

Can't understand the reasoning really. Any more than I could understand Tiatto's signing last year. Big, strong, mobile, reliable, might take us forward but "dead wood" and "struggles to concentrate" hardly sounds encouraging.

Tiatto was exactly that at the start of his time here when he was signed by Adams in 2004. The difference being Kishishev has played consistantly in the Premiership for a number of years now. He would be a decent enough aquisition.

Lets face it, he is not gonna end up at Leeds. We're not going to get any quality players in next year because none will want to play in League One.

Leeds fan !

LOVE IT !

:cool:

Kishishev and Cresswell are two of many reasons Leeds went down, at this rate we may be joining them.

Don't be stupid. Quite the opposite, Kishishev was one of the few reasons Leeds almost stayed up. You think just cus a player plays in a team that gets relegated that means they're not good enough for the division? Try telling that to the Premiership clubs after Bent etc or the ones that would have still paid 30 million for Tevez if West Ham had gone down.

Do you really think I'm going to listen to Leeds fans, considering 99% of people on here ridiculed them for their pathetic comments not long ago why are you taking notice? Charlton are desperately trying to offload him and they are a team who are going to be gunning for promotion. I'm afraid if he isn't good enough for them he isn't good enough for us.

Oh and one more point, he is now a midfielder because he wasn't cut out for defending. Do you want a 32 year-old former defender running our centre midfield. Sorry but as a fan I've put up with this crap in midfield for too long now.

Consistently?? At one stage it was 1 in 16 and another 9 in 10 or something. Anyway Kishishev would be a good player and was one of Charlton's best players a couple of seasons ago. Was on-loan at Leeds when they came to the Walkers

Yes and he'd be a start !! A good player who was one of their "better players" whilst on-loan last year !!

Do you really think I'm going to listen to Leeds fans, considering 99% of people on here ridiculed them for their pathetic comments not long ago why are you taking notice? Charlton are desperately trying to offload him and they are a team who are going to be gunning for promotion. I'm afraid if he isn't good enough for them he isn't good enough for us.

Oh and one more point, he is now a midfielder because he wasn't cut out for defending. Do you want a 32 year-old former defender running our centre midfield. Sorry but as a fan I've put up with this crap in midfield for too long now.

Fair point imo.

Charlton are a team with a big fat parachute payment also, which means they can piss all over us in the transfer market.

If we get 11 players on the pitch who genuinely want to win and give their all for 90 mins and take it personally when they lose,it will be a step in the right direction no matter who those players are!

lol yer but we dont want to sign any old rubbish even if they give their all it might no be enough

Leeds fan here - Kisi played great for us during his time at Leeds, he was consistent and rarely had a bad game - infact, correction he didnt have a bad game.

He played central midfield for us and also had a short spell during one game at RB when Richardson was carried off.

I would keep kisi if we could but i think he wants Prem or CCC football - fair play to him.

If you get him he will do a decent job for you :)

Leeds fan here - Kisi played great for us during his time at Leeds, he was consistent and rarely had a bad game - infact, correction he didnt have a bad game.

He played central midfield for us and also had a short spell during one game at RB when Richardson was carried off.

I would keep kisi if we could but i think he wants Prem or CCC football - fair play to him.

If you get him he will do a decent job for you :)

thanks for your post, graydan. always helpful to hear from someone who has regularly seen these players play that we are linked with.

:)

Archived