Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Saganowski -Signs for Southampton (June 28)

good player and proved he can play in this league unlike mcleod whos allegedly worth £500,000 extra. would be a decent purchase imo

Bingo! :thumbup:

Proven at this level and would be a great adition, he's an older player but not an "old" player (if you see what i mean? :cool: ).

Are you joking because I know Rob Kelly is there as a coach and if he sanctioned that move after last seasons performances then he really does need shooting for the good of football.

was at beadles friday night watching the england brazil game with some bloke so obviously hasnt moved yet

Would love to see him here if he can bag as many goals as did between Jan-April. £1mil must be do-able even for a skinflint like Mandaric. Get him in before Southampton or Norwich do..they seem to be after every striker in the football league at the minute.

Would love to see him here if he can bag as many goals as did between Jan-April. £1mil must be do-able even for a skinflint like Mandaric. Get him in before Southampton or Norwich do..they seem to be after every striker in the football league at the minute.

My cousin just text me advising Saints are being taken over by the 19th richest man in the world. I'm not sure on the exact details or validity but if true I'd guess they be quietly comfortable ahead of us in the transfer market

My cousin just text me advising Saints are being taken over by the 19th richest man in the world. I'm not sure on the exact details or validity but if true I'd guess they be quietly comfortable ahead of us in the transfer market

Yeah someone to do with microsoft according to my manager at work. Why would a bill/millionaire take over southampton though???

As for saganowski, he would be a good bit of business!

Possibly I'm over cautious. But torn groin injuries never seem the easiest fixed to me. Be nice to have a medics opinion though.

Possibly I'm over cautious. But torn groin injuries never seem the easiest fixed to me. Be nice to have a medics opinion though.

You are indeed over cautious. He has recovered from the injury to play for Poland at the weekend and played very well by all accounts. Torn muscles are much easily treated these days, as are a lot of injuries.

We wont get this lad. Southampton will obviously get the 1 million quid from somewhere and secure a permanent deal.

how much do they want him though they may be looking at other options

I think they want him quite badly. He's done extremely well for them. Letting him go right in front of their noses would be stupid as feck.

Archived