Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

James the Blue's Reminder

Do you remember the last few seasons?

Relegation battles, an incompetent board, worrying finances, poor managers, poorer players, no direction, weak infrastructure, losing again, unfit players, no passion, no desire, where’s the f**king commitment?

Shambolic. A club in decline wallowing in lower table Championship obscurity and NOTHING to suggest this would change.

Some even went as far as to say the club was close to collapse.

And now?

A Chairman with experience, business sense, a proven track record, a desire to succeed and a bit of cash.

A Manager who connects with the fans, passionate, no nonsense, no poncing about, no fluffing, and a strong desire to succeed.

A Sporting Director with connections, experience and a wealth of knowledge of the European game.

6 new players – some more promising than others but ALL of them adding something valuable to the squad.

A club that will exploit commercial opportunities, grow organically and finally realise its potential in terms of stadium, fanbase and strategic capabilities.

A revitalised club pursuing a place in the Premiership within 3 years.

So HOW DARE YOU complain right now?

How dare you complain about missing out on players to other more established, more successful clubs?

How dare you question our new manager when he takes a holiday after signing 6 players and offloading the waste?

How dare you moan about the quality of our new signings?

I'm sick of this negativity.

Yes our expectations are rightfully higher, yes we as fans are entitled to voice our concerns but just take a moment to reflect on how far we have come in such a short space of time. Think about where this club is heading compared to where we were last year. Think about the potential.

I am f**king excited, more so than since you know who.

It’s about time people realised that, not for a long, long time, things have never been better.

Relegation battles, an incompetent board, worrying finances, poor managers, poorer players, no direction, weak infrastructure, losing again, unfit players, no passion, no desire, where’s the f**king commitment?

Shambolic. A club in decline wallowing in lower table Championship obscurity and NOTHING to suggest this would change.

And now?

A Chairman with experience, business sense, a proven track record, a desire to succeed and a bit of cash.

A Manager who connects with the fans, passionate, no nonsense, no poncing about, no fluffing, and a strong desire to succeed.

A Sporting Director with connections, experience and a wealth of knowledge of the European game.

6 new players – some more promising than others but ALL of them adding something valuable to the squad.

A club that will exploit commercial opportunities, grow organically and finally realise its potential in terms of stadium, fanbase and strategic capabilities.

How dare you complain about missing out on players to other more established, more successful clubs?

How dare you question our new manager when he takes a holiday after signing 6 players and offloading the waste?

Yes our expectations are rightfully higher, yes we as fans are entitled to voice our concerns but just take a moment to reflect on how far we have come in such a short space of time. Think about where this club is heading compared to where we were last year. Think about the potential.

It’s about time people realised that, not for a long, long time, things have never been better.

well put and I agree, but the fundamental point is that MILAN is in it for the money, we succed he profits, see portsmouth.

This thread is crap - it's too short, it has all the wrong words and any picture that I would like to see here has been taken by "Aren't Wolves Just So ****ing Great, Yea, Much Better Than Us" thread. :angry:

well put and I agree, but the fundamental point is that MILAN is in it for the money, we succed he profits, see portsmouth.

Im glad hes in it for the money, he will want to get to the Prem quicker surely? :dunno:

That is completely not the fundamental point.

It is so not the fundamental point it actually hurts.

Although err thanks for the compliment.

And now?

Very well put, I agree with you totally but some fan always look at the club with the glass is half empty not half full.

I think you have miss one vital point and that is the new flowers at the training ground - other than that spot on. :thumbup::worship:

Very well put, I agree with you totally but some fan always look at the club with the glass is half empty not half full.

I think you have miss one vital point and that is the new flowers at the training ground - other than that spot on. :thumbup::worship:

actually they need blue white and yellow flowers, anyone a florist?..... we hate nottingham florists! we hate nottingham too.............. :unsure:

And now?

great post me8 spot on. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

I think the negativity is due to the dross we've had to put up with. We are all used to leaving games moaning how shite we are it has become a habit.

I don't know why there is all the negativity but it's about time people realised how lucky we are, how much has changed and how much potential there is for success.

Oh, and haven't I seen that avatar somewhere before on here... :whistle:

Yes but he's only in it for the money and adoration a fecking ego maniac

A manager who's won FA and is one sandwich short of a picnic, more interested in the flowerbeds than the footy pitch, thinks he's Marco Polo with his incessant holidays and who only knows one way to play - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Who achieved FA when he was a manager, apart from some two bit promotion in Scotland so experience of failure - great

Yes I'm wetting myself with excitement, an invalid, pensioner, a belligerent yoof, a foreign aging mercenary, a goalie who's crap at crosses and someone who dropped off the face of the earth for a year.

So exploiting the fans then

So revitalised we've missed out on Varney, Miguel Mostto, Karl Hawley and other 1st & 2nd Division and foreign wonder kids.

Get real we're small beer compared to giants like Barnsley and Stoke, big clubs with big ideas and bigger ambitions.

Yes but he's only in it for the money and adoration a fecking ego maniac

A manager who's won FA and is one sandwich short of a picnic, more interested in the flowerbeds than the footy pitch, thinks he's Marco Polo with his incessant holidays and who only knows one way to play - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

Who achieved FA when he was a manager, apart from some two bit promotion in Scotland so experience of failure - great

Yes I'm wetting myself with excitement, an invalid, pensioner, a belligerent yoof, a foreign aging mercenary, a goalie who's crap at crosses and someone who dropped off the face of the earth for a year.

So exploiting the fans then

So revitalised we've missed out on Varney, Miguel Mostto, Karl Hawley and other 1st & 2nd Division and foreign wonder kids.

Get real we're small beer compared to giants like Barnsley and Stoke, big clubs with big ideas and bigger ambitions.

Could be worse - we could be Leeds Utd and have Ken Bates and be in the third division!!

Nah, I can see a davieG tongue-filled cheek from here.

I think.

:unsure:

Nope. That's real. I have to say I think it's a bit of a shame. If Mandaric hadn't come in then he'd probably have slit his wrists by now. If you can't look on the bright side in the current position then there's really no hope at all.

Archived