Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

The mercury q&a with MM

I want to know why Milan wasn't asked what he is going to do about the flooding across the Midlands and when he intends to reveal who abducted little Madeleine.

This has to rank as the stupidest summer in the history of dumb seasons.

I want to know why Milan wasn't asked what he is going to do about the flooding across the Midlands and when he intends to reveal who abducted little Madeleine.

This has to rank as the stupidest summer in the history of dumb seasons.

Global warming! :thumbup:

Imagine if he'd done that at Leicester when they played badly - he'd have attended more PFA meetings than the committee members!

Love it though, the bloke's got a bit of devil in him and we've a lot more chance of succeeding with that sort of attitude than the "good bunch of lads/excuse-me quickstep" approach.

I don't care what anyone else says about you Thrac you always make me smile! :thumbup:

I thought he dealt with the questions quite well.

Then again, if I'd had to flee from Hitler and Tito, and built up massive businesses from scratch, dealing with queries from a few brain-dead fcukwits should be a breeze!

That underwear question just caps it, oh dear, what a load of shit.

Totally agree.

And no Ched it bloody well wasn't me.

It's such a stupid question to ask an intelligent and dignified bloke. I just cannot understand why anyone would be interested to know about his ageing wife’s underwear? I’m surprised the journalist wasn’t embarrassed to ask that question in the first place. But for someone to actually put that question to Milan is weird and a little bit disrespectful in my opinion. I couldn’t care less if Mandaric walks in around wearing frilly pink knickers or leopard skin thongs? Ridiculous

"If your dad can't get a pie at half time, maybe you should let me know. Give me a call - then, the following week, I'll come down and queue with you, see if we can sort it out together."

I know its only a bloody pie ffs, and I admit the question is a bit shit, but I like the idea he is willing to deal with fans issues hands on.

I suppose you could look upon some of those questions as a test of characater... personally I thought he dealt with all of them in very good humour. I guess it goes to show that he's pretty down to earth and not too full of himself, after all, he would have been perfectly within his rights to dismiss the stupid questions... imagine asking someone like Alan Sugar similar type questions. :blink:

The more I hear from MM the more I warm to him.

:)

Archived