Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Don Mackay and Lil Fuccillo Leave.

What the f**k? They just got here! Made redundant? So Mandaric was banging on about needing a scouting network, but hes got rid of it already.

I think a scouting network would consist of more than two people.

What the f**k? They just got here! Made redundant? So Mandaric was banging on about needing a scouting network, but hes got rid of it already.

Fucillo was here before MM (only just mind), Mackay obviously knows fook all about good players ha.

I'm more than a little concerned about this - it smacks of being more than a little shit.

Either they couldn't get on with Allen or he couldn't get on with them or they were shite at their job. Or, just maybe, they told the truth and spoke out to say that Fowler would be an absolute waste of money.

iring policy

Whichever way it cuts that is now three appointments that haven't even lasted the summer. That is piss-poor management/hiring policy on the part of MM.

If I was Thracian I'd be puckering up a big -3 at this point in time.

Still - it gives us a shedload to talk about on Saturday in the pub :thumbup:

I'm more than a little concerned about this - it smacks of being more than a little shit.

Either they couldn't get on with Allen or he couldn't get on with them or they were shite at their job. Or, just maybe, they told the truth and spoke out to say that Fowler would be an absolute waste of money.

iring policy

Whichever way it cuts that is now three appointments that haven't even lasted the summer. That is piss-poor management/hiring policy on the part of MM.

If I was Thracian I'd be puckering up a big -3 at this point in time.

Still - it gives us a shedload to talk about on Saturday in the pub :thumbup:

To be fair it was to be expected!!!! Look at what went on at Pompey, I certainly expected this kind of shenanigans from old Milan.

I dont think ours does at the moment does it?

I don't know but you're assuming so, maybe they've gone because he's recruited 6 (?) alternative/lackies for the same money, after all they both held 'senior' positions in scouting terms, this not unusual when redundancies take place.

Still seems piss poor management.

Fucillo was here before MM (only just mind), Mackay obviously knows fook all about good players ha.

tbh i never read to much into mckays appointment as it raised a question why he would leave premiership middlesborough to go to championship leicester?? Obviously not very good...

Donald Mackay, (born March 19, 1940 in Perth), is a Scottish former football player and manager.

Contents

[hide]

* 1 As player

* 2 As manager

* 3 External links

* 4 References

[edit] As player

He was a goalkeeper and played for Forfar Athletic, Dundee United, and Southend United during his playing career.

[edit] As manager

After a spell coaching Bristol City youth team between 1974 to 1978, he began his management career in Nørresundby. He returned to Scotland in 1980 when he was appointed manager of Dundee, winning promotion to the Scottish Premier League with the club in his first season. Mackay eventually left the club in 1983 to manage a side in Denmark. His spell in Denmark was brief, however, as he soon joined Coventry City as assistant to Bobby Gould. He replaced Gould as manager three months later following a string of bad results. Mackay saved Coventry from relegation, but resigned his position the following season with the club once again struggling.

He went on to manage Blackburn Rovers and Fulham, and later moved back to Scotland where he managed Airdrieonians.

He was employed as the Chief Scout for Middlesbrough from December 2001 through to June 2007, before moving to join part of Leicester City's new management team under Martin Allen.

Pasquale Fuccillo , known commonly as Lil Fuccillo (born May 2, 1956 in Bedford) is a former football midfielder and is currently a scout for Leicester City. He was born in England to Italian parents.

Made redundant!!

If that's the case under redundancy terms it means that your job will no longer exist, so do we not need any cheif scouts?

Should it not have read, "Left by mutual concent" or was the redundancy term just a means of paying them off. :dunno:

so he was good enough to be middlesboro's no1 scout for 6 years then came her i thought he was doing a good job & was responsible for some of our most exciting signings (kaabi hellings) WTF????? :S and is there no reasons :dunno:

Archived