Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brookfox

Andy Robinson

Ahaha. Just seen this thread. Robbo is a psycho, seriously. Wouldn't mind him here, mind!

That is one of the only things I have heard about him as well. Apparently he is a nut case.

Have to hold my hands up and admit I know nothing about him...http://swanseacity.rivals.net/default.asp?...mp;stid=8451775
I would do it for 250,000, but he is like a new paul scholes he gets booked to much! :clap:
Have to hold my hands up and admit I know nothing about him...http://swanseacity.rivals.net/default.asp?...mp;stid=8451775
I would do it for 250,000, but he is like a new paul scholes he gets booked to much! :clap:

well we need a goalscoring midfielder because though clemence and whoever else plays in midfield are good players there is not a goalscore between them

So just so I'm understanding this correctly, you don't know how plays there, but you know they're a good player. Magic.

So just so I'm understanding this correctly, you don't know how plays there, but you know they're a good player. Magic.

what im sayin is between kishishev porter hellings hayes newton but i dint feel there was a point in writting them all out :yawn: but what im saying is none of the above are goalscoring midfielders

what im sayin is between kishishev porter hellings hayes newton but i dint feel there was a point in writting them all out :yawn: but what im saying is none of the above are goalscoring midfielders

i agree i think we need an attacking midfielder like mandaric sed he was going to bring in...sobeit andy robinson hes a good player if you ask me..one of the best in league one for sure

Why wouldn't he? Have you seen our left-hand side?

mattock and porter are promising players and i think they are better than robinson and also younger and i cant understand why allen hasnt played porter more when he was one of are best players last season, even though we had the likes of stephen hughes playing for us.

mattock and porter are promising players and i think they are better than robinson and also younger and i cant understand why allen hasnt played porter more when he was one of are best players last season, even though we had the likes of stephen hughes playing for us.

Mattock will be at left-back, leaving us with Porter and Hayes on the left of midfield. Your telling me that's strong? Cant judge Hayes yet, but Porter is not good enough if we are to push for promotion.

Mattock will be at left-back, leaving us with Porter and Hayes on the left of midfield. Your telling me that's strong? Cant judge Hayes yet, but Porter is not good enough if we are to push for promotion.

true but i dont believe robinson is any better than porter and is a lot older and if we are to sign another winger to help are push for promotion i wouldnt want it to be robinson.

true but i dont believe robinson is any better than porter and is a lot older and if we are to sign another winger to help are push for promotion i wouldnt want it to be robinson.

He's 28 not 38, at 28 players are suppose to be in his prime. What's the point in playing a poor player if they are young just because they are poor? Porter will not make a football career in the Championship or above.

He's 28 not 38, at 28 players are suppose to be in his prime. What's the point in playing a poor player if they are young just because they are poor? Porter will not make a football career in the Championship or above.

Judging by last seasons 8/10 and 9/10 performances for doing next to nothing i thought he had the pedigree to star at the highest level in the premiership :dunno:lol

We desperately need a starting LM, Porter was very good in some games and did nothing in others last season. We need better if we are to push for promotion. I think Allen knows this and we will see a LM if a good enough one is available, within the next few days.

i agree with comments on him being no better than porter who needs a chance in a team with a decent midfield . I think a left back with pedigree is far more important for us right now as an addition to the squad. But then again, i am bit thick!! :blink:

i agree with comments on him being no better than porter who needs a chance in a team with a decent midfield . I think a left back with pedigree is far more important for us right now as an addition to the squad. But then again, i am bit thick!! :blink:

mattock and porter both looked enrgetic and determined in the parts of the games they played in and if we got somebody like robinson to fight for a place with them i think we could be quite a force.

Archived