Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hammster

What do You think the Score Against Blackpool is Going to be?

A goal fest. We`ll win 4-3 after a 25 screamer from substitute Weso. DJ will score the first to win me money from the bookies and Kaebi will be man of the match.

Mystic Geo has spoken :|

1-1

LCFC score first, comes after a goal mouth scramble after a corner at the Kop end and near half time (either before or after - what ever half we are defending the family stand) and it's who ever is playing on the left of midfield with a toe poke :thumbup:

2-2

Campbell (15 mins)

Parker (49 mins)

Hammond (75 mins) ish

And then Hume misses 88th min penalty...

:angry:

but then leicester let one in again....last minute....as typical leicester do....mcauley fooking up a cross

Before the fixtures were announced I had a very strong feeling that we would get Blackpool 1st game at home, and we would play like a bunch of strangers and lose 0-1, I nearly freaked out when the fixtures came out, then ontop of the recent poor performance how can I now go against what really feels like a premonision. So I am going to have a tenner on my feelings to guard against my disapointment. :mellow:

Close fought game but in the end I think we will run out 3-1 winners.

We will go 1-0up, by Iain Hume, then they will equalize before half-time. Then a solid performance in the second half where DJ Campbell gets one and substitute Matty Fryatt gets one. :thumbup:

Traditionally we are a bit slow off the mark, e.g bolton, luton etc...going for a score draw - 1-1 - a frustrating afternoon.

To be followed by good away win at Palace though! :thumbup:

I am not sure tradition counts for anything, New owner, new manager, new team, new tactics. Everything has changed so what happened last season or the one prior shouldnt be a factor.

I am not sure tradition counts for anything, New owner, new manager, new team, new tactics. Everything has changed so what happened last season or the one prior shouldnt be a factor.

Can sort of see your point but some things in life are almost guaranteed...

1 - Elvis Hammond will still be shi t

2 - We'll lose at Plymouth

3 - We'll beat Cov at home

We had a new-ish team under Brian Little, new tactics etc and drew 0-0 at Swindon the year we made the play offs against Blackburn, we had 5-6 new players in with David Pleat in 87/88 and opened up losing 1-0 at home to Shrewsbury, we had a 0-0 at Sunderland under O'neill - first match premier league 96/97, Adams bought in new players for the return to the premier league against Saints and drew 2-2.

All im saying is that opening days are traditionally close affairs, new team and tactics aside both sides will need time to gel, blackpool wont come and roll over, hence my 1-1 prediction!

Can sort of see your point but some things in life are almost guaranteed...

1 - Elvis Hammond will still be shi t

2 - We'll lose at Plymouth

3 - We'll beat Cov at home

We had a new-ish team under Brian Little, new tactics etc and drew 0-0 at Swindon the year we made the play offs against Blackburn, we had 5-6 new players in with David Pleat in 87/88 and opened up losing 1-0 at home to Shrewsbury, we had a 0-0 at Sunderland under O'neill - first match premier league 96/97, Adams bought in new players for the return to the premier league against Saints and drew 2-2.

All im saying is that opening days are traditionally close affairs, new team and tactics aside both sides will need time to gel, blackpool wont come and roll over, hence my 1-1 prediction!

Elvis Hammond -

Player of the season and top scorer next season

Guaranteed.

Archived