Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

One team, One dream

I don't understand.... isn't the friendly at the walkers k.o 7pm??

I'm confused, i must be reading something wrong

It's a question and answers session. And a chance to see the team train. It's not a match.

ok the friendly is tomorrow, i remmeber reading an article saying the inspection would be left til monday so i assumed it was tonight, hence the mix up of events, nevermind

is now being played behind closed doors at the walkers

Just got back, was quite a good night. MA and MM just saying how they are out to win every game and stuff, didnt give anything away about signings. As for the training, the finishing was shocking :unsure:

Carrying on from where they left off Saturday then! :rolleyes:

Where's Thracian when you need him?

What do you need doing?

Young boy to be appraised? Below-average child need over-hyping?

If it's urgent I can have a bash but I'm not promising anything...

Just got back, was quite a good night. MA and MM just saying how they are out to win every game and stuff, didnt give anything away about signings. As for the training, the finishing was shocking :unsure:

was there any good questions worth answering :dunno:

Carrying on from where they left off Saturday then! :rolleyes:

They got to ball rolled across, about 10 yards about, and 75% of the time they missed. The crossing wasn't always great but you'd expect these players to score. It got better as they went on though, Chambers and Mattock put some good balls across. The whole team wasn't there. It was:

Logan, Henderson, Chambers, Stearman, Weso, McAuley, Mattock, Clemence, Kishishev, Hume, De Vries and N'gotty. Probably missed someone out though. The others are in the squad for tomorrow night.

I know we have a team, but I still don’t know what the dream is?

To play beautiful attractive football...win loads and loads of games(prefferably 3-0) get promotion(automatically obviously!) shock the footballing World by finishing in the last place for Europe and then conquer the World!!!

Thats the fcucking dream..... :thumbup::rolleyes:

Archived