Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
xlive2

Stadium Tour

Dont know if any of you guys have done this or not yet but me and my finacee went for a tour round the walkers on friday only takes an hour but is well worth it. Goin into the home changing rooms and seeing writing on the board by MA about the freindly a few days before is amazing and the baby paddling pool in the away one apparantly used as a ice cold bath.

The only disapointing thing to see was as you walk out of the tunnel there used to be a sign above the door saying foxes never quit but it has been taken down.

Anyway i posted a video on youtube of the day in pictures (didnt get that many tho) so if you guys wanna c it link is below

lol is that you in the video? I feel sorry for your parents, having such an ugly child. And is that your bird (fianceelol) she is butters. Sorry if I pissed on your parade, just found your video very cringe worthy.

wow you're having a bad day :|

What the hell was that pose after about 1 min 35 about?...where you were pointed up at the stadium....fell off my chair and knocked myself out laughin. Not sure how to link it so see for yourself...

Can see it being on Central News....a report on fans enthusiasm for the season ahead...where they never consult anyone who actually cares about the club...just little kids who only know one player - usually the top scorer or captain....its like...the people in hoodies have views too you brummie pricks.

lol is that you in the video? I feel sorry for your parents, having such an ugly child. And is that your bird (fianceelol) she is butters. Sorry if I pissed on your parade, just found your video very cringe worthy.

Completly uncalled for.

Your video was alrite mate.. Did you you pay for your tour & if so how much ? sometimes you can win them can't you in competitions? :dunno:

What the hell was that pose after about 1 min 35 about?...where you were pointed up at the stadium....fell off my chair and knocked myself out laughin. Not sure how to link it so see for yourself...

He's doing an impersonation of a lovely teapot. Perhaps he was thirsty and wanted a nice cuppa. It's thirsty work being shown round stadiums. I should know, I was taken round Wembley in 1986 when I was 11. They let us/made us lift up a crappy cup on the steps.

It was a bit like the Westerby Cup Final

On reflection, my post was not nearly descriptive enough of how your post made me feel.

I actually meant to say that I think that you need some help boosting your own self esteem.

If you are so obviously the "DJ Straight outta Lesta" why don't you start a new thread in 'general' with a photograph of yourself with a brief personal history of your own achievements to date.

Please include relationships, your five proudest moments and any academic and vocational achievements.

Then, brave and cool Foxes Talk members like yourself will be able to comment on you from the anonymous safety of their homes, offices and wireless access points.

Though I'm sure your tough enough to handle the criticism. (Though you will no longer be anonymous yourself)

N.b, foxy army, you may just be really surprised at the diverse range of people that use this site and you may not be the biggest fish in the pond.

N.

the tours are £6, and are run most days between 9 and 5 i think. if u go on the community section on the offical lcfc website it gievs u all the info in there

Take no notice of the idiots on here your obviously real Leicester fans,well done and good luck to you and your lady for the future :thumbup:

He's doing an impersonation of a lovely teapot. Perhaps he was thirsty and wanted a nice cuppa. It's thirsty work being shown round stadiums. I should know, I was taken round Wembley in 1986 when I was 11. They let us/made us lift up a crappy cup on the steps.

It was a bit like the Westerby Cup Final

i thought he was trying to do what lineker was doing on the poster behind him but not sure. madwe me laugh anyway :D

My bloods boiling about that twattish post, can he not be kicked off th forum for that?

Too right. Thanks to toddy for quoting that as we'd never have seen it.

if anybody wants to throw abuse via MSN you can find his e-mail address a few posts down in here :whistle:

well I think thats his address...

I'd say so.

BIG RULES: Things deemed to be totally unacceptable:

Overt personal abuse of other posters

Oi, Ultra, get out of Fez's account - I'm PMing the Mods about this as of now... :angry:

Havn't done the tour yet which is shameful because done tours of many other grounds, most recently The Aliance Arena in Munich! 75 min tour all in German!!!! Very nice but nothing beats the mighty WALKERS!!! Cheers for the post mate, will definately be doing same soon now!

Guy comes on here,obviously very excited(and wrightly so!) telling us about visiting his beloved Walkers Stadium.

Post pictures on Youtube and lets us view it.

So why give him shit????

If you aint got anything nice to say,don't say it! :angry:

Nice images :thumbup:

awful awful music, where did you find it

I love that song! I rememeber having a tape that I got when i went to a city training camp when I was 10ish. Other songs on it like...

"why don't you follow Leicester, all the way to wembely, we're all in it together, it's the team for you and me la la la, lalaa ..."

well thanx for the nice comments gradually appreciated

for the ppl who didnt like it who cares lol

as for price you have to pay a minimum of £25

i love leicester city there my team my football club and no1 else is gonna change that

oh and ps yvonne like the nice comments

well thanx for the nice comments gradually appreciated

for the ppl who didnt like it who cares lol

as for price you have to pay a minimum of £25

i love leicester city there my team my football club and no1 else is gonna change that

oh and ps yvonne like the nice comments

good keep on following them dont let a few cocks on the forum change your mind.

he probably doesnt have a missus anyway.

£25 each or for a group? seems a bit steep but if its what you wanted and had a good time then fair play.

Archived