Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Dejan Stefanovic

:D :D

But just for the record:

Top 10 players I like watching most and in no particular order.

Hume, Wesolowski, Campbell, Clemence, Kishishev, N'Gotty, Porter, McKay, Odhiambo, Gradel.

Fryatt and Ashley Chambers might join that lot if both stay fit.

King and Dodds if they ever play in their proper positions or, indeed, are ever seen at Leicester again.

What about MDV! everybody loves him now don't they?

I think most of our problems last season were because of the static nature of our midfield. I don't think that will be as much of a problem this season. Besides Kisnorbo doesn't need vision/precision...he's a defender. N'Gotty/Kisnorbo will be our first choice defensive partnership.

Yeah - this is kind of what I was driving at.

:D :D

But just for the record:

Top 10 players I like watching most and in order.

Gradel, Odhiambo, McKay, Porter, Wesolowski, ----------------------------MASSIVE GAP----------------------------

Hume, Campbell, Clemence, Kishishev, N'Gotty.

Fryatt and Ashley Chambers might join that lot if both stay fit.

Ive actually only put King+ Dodds out of the list because i would get some stick, i really would have them top of the list.

Interested to see so many people now describing his distribution as woeful.

I always had it down as partly due to the static nature of our 'midfields' of last season.. I appreciate Kisnorbo doesn't have the best passing ability nor the vision/precision of some, but never considered his distribution to be that bad.

I can't have seen the same games as you last season. He was one of the worst passers in the team. virtually all passes over 5 yards went to the opposition or in the case of his long cross field passes simply into open spaces. If he was playing Rugby then we would gain some territory but most of the time he simply gave the ball away.

agree with you on the static midfield however.

I think most of our problems last season were because of the static nature of our midfield. I don't think that will be as much of a problem this season. Besides Kisnorbo doesn't need vision/precision...he's a defender. N'Gotty/Kisnorbo will be our first choice defensive partnership.

Sorry but I simply don't agree. most quality sides have an ability to build play from the back. Kisnorbo has shown little sign of being able to do this. if the back 4 can't pass their way out of trouble or create from the back then all we are left with is aimless hoofball up the middle which is what we did for much of last season.

Sorry but I simply don't agree. most quality sides have an ability to build play from the back. Kisnorbo has shown little sign of being able to do this. if the back 4 can't pass their way out of trouble or create from the back then all we are left with is aimless hoofball up the middle which is what we did for much of last season.

Mr Walsh didn't have the best passing, the walsh wack comes to mind.

But he had someone along side him who could, in elliott.

N'gotty and McAuley have pretty decent distribution.

What about MDV! everybody loves him now don't they?

lol

I`d still get rid of him personally and look for a new player to freshen things up in attack but he does seem to be flavour of the month with some, more probably for the fact that he has lost weight and is trying when thats something that should be a prerequisite from the start! It reminds me of that Chris Rock stand-up routine where CR is taking the piss out of people who say "I take care of my kids" in an almost boastful manner and CR says "You're supposed to u dumb motherf***er" :D

lol

I`d still get rid of him personally and look for a new player to freshen things up in attack but he does seem to be flavour of the month with some, more probably for the fact that he has lost weight and is trying when thats something that should be a prerequisite from the start! It reminds me of that Chris Rock stand-up routine where CR is taking the piss out of people who say "I take care of my kids" in an almost boastful manner and CR says "You're supposed to u dumb motherf***er" :D

Eliquence Mr Apexgeo! :worship:

Just on SSN from one of the papers in Pompey that Stefanovic wants to stay but fears he may not have a future there

Woohoo! :banana:

Close the thread close the thread close the thread close the thread close the thread!

Rangers and Leicester are interested in signing Portsmouth defender Dejan Stevanovic (Daily Express)

Made it's way into another paper.

I reckon 3/4s of the crap in the tabloids are space fillers obtained by the rumour sites. The Journo`s have it easy these days as if they dont actually have any inside info, they just look at the forums or made it up. I bet if we collated all the rumours that only about 5% actually work out to have any truth in them and we have not seen anything regarding this story or the Murphy one to get too excited about, yet at least!

I reckon 3/4s of the crap in the tabloids are space fillers obtained by the rumour sites. The Journo`s have it easy these days as if they dont actually have any inside info, they just look at the forums or made it up. I bet if we collated all the rumours that only about 5% actually work out to have any truth in them and we have not seen anything regarding this story or the Murphy one to get too excited about, yet at least!

on the back of the mercury it mentioned we were linked with him today.. checked the website and it doesnt say it but it was definately on the back of the paper.... right at the bottom of the main article..

on the back of the mercury it mentioned we were linked with him today.. checked the website and it doesnt say it but it was definately on the back of the paper.... right at the bottom of the main article..

Did not say too much though. Guess they were just reading the other rumours. But would like him here.

Do we really want Stefanovic? i mean we already have one defender who will be collecting his pention come may do we need another. They are liabilities because another injury will finish them off, and because they've been used to premier league wages they will expect the same. I dont see what Stefanovic would offer us that we dont currently have.

Do we really want Stefanovic? i mean we already have one defender who will be collecting his pention come may do we need another. They are liabilities because another injury will finish them off, and because they've been used to premier league wages they will expect the same. I dont see what Stefanovic would offer us that we dont currently have.

he would be a good addition to our defence as he can play on the left and centre.

hed be good or a seaon or two as at the minuite we need player, old or young, who have championship experience to get u out of this league and into the premeire ship then we buy some of the best class ;)

Archived