Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Middle Two?

Which two?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which two should be LCFC's Centre Backs

• N'Gotty and McAuley
    • N'Gotty and Kisnorbo
    • McAuley and Kisnorbo

Ok, I hope you don't slate me as you usually do with my threads, but anyway, with Kaebi most likely to take RB and Hume in RM (hopefully) with Clive Clarke at LB... N'Gotty, McAuley and Kisnorbo can't all play so what two would be the best partnership at the back?

N'Gotty played RB today and he was pretty decent. Won headers etc. and did his job

McAuley was good at clearing the ball and doing 'last ditch' tackles, although he did give a penalty away

Kisnorbo, for me, doesn't stand out. He just does his job and that's that, which is all you can ask really :thumbup:

Edit: Can the thread title be changed so it's clear it's the middle two defenders, not middle two centre backs :blink:

Bruno has done brill right back, why move him?!

Kaebi will play right mid.

Hume will play up front, like allen said today, he wasnt at right mid, he was a right striker... playing up front, but staying on the right...

He just come back and defended, as well as being upfront

N Gotty is a class act at times. Although, at times he struggles when going forward he does the easy things with no effort whatsoever.

Kisnorbo has played well since he has found his way back into the setup, he looked commanding today, much the same with McAuley in my opinion.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Would prefer Kisnorbo and N'Gotty to be the pairing, as Chambers and Kaebi are both too good to be left out, one I can live with but not both out the team in favour of a very good center back at right back.

Not bad for a selection headache though! :D

I wouldn't change it for now. I personally thought that we would be more effective as N`Gotty and Kisnorbo and then Chambers on the right and Clarke on the left by McAuley has been superb. If it aint broke dont try to fix it.

Kaebi will play right midfield, not right back. The person we really need to accomodate is Chambers, who looks superb.

I'd have trouble seperating them, to be honest. McAuley's probably a shade worse than the other two, but on his day I'd be pained to drop him.

Kaebi will play right midfield, not right back. The person we really need to accomodate is Chambers, who looks superb.

I'd have trouble seperating them, to be honest. McAuley's probably a shade worse than the other two, but on his day I'd be pained to drop him.

I agree chambers looks really fast and i think he should be in the first team

Would prefer Kisnorbo and N'Gotty to be the pairing, as Chambers and Kaebi are both too good to be left out, one I can live with but not both out the team in favour of a very good center back at right back.

Not bad for a selection headache though! :D

Spot on. No need to rush into changes for the sake of it but long term i think that's what we need to get. Kisnorbo and N'Gotty at CB with Macauley as excellet cover, Chambers at RB if he can play like he did against Blackpool every week with Ka'ebi at right mid.

My first choie team would be:

Fulop

Chambers

Clarke

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Ka'ebi

Weso

Clemence

One more quality signing to play left mid (Murphy?)

MDV / Cort

DJ / Hume

That's at least a top 6 side as long as that last signing is good enough.

right now leave it as it is - don't fu(k with a successful formula...

how great is it that good players are having to be left out, having to compete for their places - i mean, what a change to LCFC, for example wasn't sheehan almost off on loan a few weeks back and kish in most peoples first XI - so reassuring to know that if mccauley or kisa or n'gotty are injured or banned, we have class options to replace....

maybury and kenton lol

right now leave it as it is - don't fu(k with a successful formula...

how great is it that good players are having to be left out, having to compete for their places - i mean, what a change to LCFC, for example wasn't sheehan almost off on loan a few weeks back and kish in most peoples first XI - so reassuring to know that if mccauley or kisa or n'gotty are injured or banned, we have class options to replace....

maybury and kenton lol

kenton was brought back in versus accrington is was only dropped out again because of a rib injury i believe

Archived